Subject: RFC 8294 on Common YANG Data Types for the Routing Area

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 13:31:10 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8294

        Title:      Common YANG Data Types for 
                    the Routing Area 
        Author:     X. Liu, Y. Qu,
                    A. Lindem, C. Hopps,
                    L. Berger
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       December 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      43
        Characters: 66851
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-rtgwg-routing-types-17.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8294

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8294

This document defines a collection of common data types using the
YANG data modeling language.  These derived common types are designed
to be imported by other modules defined in the routing area.

This document is a product of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC