Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rip-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 12:02:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Routing Information Protocol (RIP)
        Authors         : Xufeng Liu
                          Prateek Sarda
                          Vikram Choudhary
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rip-09.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2018-01-31

Abstract:
   This document describes a data model for the management of the
   Routing Information Protocol (RIP).  Both RIP version 2 and RIPng are
   covered.  The data model includes definitions for configuration,
   operational state, and Remote Procedure Calls (RPCs).

   The YANG model in this document conforms to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rip-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rip-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rip-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/