Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-05.txt> (YANG Logical Network Elements) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 11:23:33 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Routing Area Working Group WG
(rtgwg) to consider the following document: - 'YANG Logical Network Elements'
  <draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-01-31. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a logical network element module.  This module
   can be used to manage the logical resource partitioning that may be
   present on a network device.  Examples of common industry terms for
   logical resource partitioning are Logical Systems or Logical Routers.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lne-model/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.