Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-vrrp-bfd-p2p-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 08:22:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Fast failure detection in VRRP with Point to Point BFD
        Authors         : Nitish Gupta
                          Aditya Dogra
                          Colin Docherty
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-vrrp-bfd-p2p-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2018-01-29

Abstract:
   This document describes how Point to Point Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) can be used to support sub-second detection of a
   Master Router failure in the Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol
   (VRRP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-vrrp-bfd-p2p/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-vrrp-bfd-p2p-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-vrrp-bfd-p2p-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/