Subject: Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rip-07: (with DISCUSS)

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2018 13:25:20 -0800

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rip-07: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rip/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your work on this draft.  The current template for the security
consideration section was not used, could you please update the draft?  I
believe this is the current working version:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis-10#page-52

If there is a reason for not elaborating on data nodes per the template (too
many rw, etc.) a summary would be helpful.

---

From: Xufeng Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 19:46:47 +0000

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for pointing out the latest security template. We have updated the document with the new security template, and submitted a new version https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rip-08. Please check if it is ok.

Regards,
- Xufeng

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Kathleen Moriarty [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018 4:25 PM
> To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]; Yingzhen Qu
> <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
> [email-masked]
> Subject: Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rip-07: (with
> DISCUSS)
> 
> When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
> addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory
> paragraph, however.)
> 
> 
> consideration section was not used, could you please update the draft?  I believe
> this is the current working version:

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 15:30:10 -0500

Thank you, Xufeng.  This looks much better and I've cleared.

Best regards,
Kathleen

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen