Subject: Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-vrrp-08: (with DISCUSS)

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2018 13:31:33 -0800

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-vrrp-08: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-vrrp/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, Thanks for your work on this draft.  Could you please update the
Security Considerations to use the current template?  I believe this is the
current, but that should be confirmed:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis-10#page-52

---

From: Xufeng Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 15:34:20 +0000

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for the comment. We have updated the document with the new security template, and submitted a new version https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-vrrp-09. Please check if this is ok.

Regards,
- Xufeng

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Kathleen Moriarty [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018 4:32 PM
> To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]; Yingzhen Qu
> <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
> [email-masked]
> Subject: Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-vrrp-08: (with
> DISCUSS)
> 
> When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
> addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory
> paragraph, however.)
> 
> 
> Hello, Thanks for your work on this draft.  Could you please update the Security
> Considerations to use the current template?  I believe this is the current, but that
> should be confirmed:

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 14:01:37 -0500

Thank you, Xufeng!

I checked and cleared my discuss.

Best regards,
Kathleen

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen