Subject: RTGWG presentation slot requests for IETF103

From: Chris Bowers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 18:17:07 -0500

RTGWG,

Based on the preliminary agenda at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/ ,
RTGWG will have two sessions in Bangkok the week of Nov. 5th,
one on Monday afternoon (session II) and one on Thursday morning (session
I).

If you would like to present a draft, please send a request to Jeff and me
at [email-masked] by
Tuesday October 23rd.  Note that the cut-off for draft submissions is
Monday October 22nd.

If you plan to present remotely, please tell us so that we can make the
appropriate arrangements
with the Meetecho team.

Thanks,
Chris and Jeff

---

From: Chris Bowers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 17:34:49 -0500

Just a reminder to make your requests for presentation slot requests for
RTGWG.

Chris

---

From: "Jakob Heitz (jheitz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 23:58:55 +0000

I would like to present
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-heitz-idr-msdc-fabric-autoconf-00

Regards,
Jakob.

From: rtgwg <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Chris Bowers
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 4:17 PM
To: RTGWG <[email-masked]>
Cc: rtgwg-chairs <[email-masked]>
Subject: RTGWG presentation slot requests for IETF103

RTGWG,

Based on the preliminary agenda at https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/ ,
RTGWG will have two sessions in Bangkok the week of Nov. 5th,
one on Monday afternoon (session II) and one on Thursday morning (session I).
If you would like to present a draft, please send a request to Jeff and me at [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> by
Tuesday October 23rd.  Note that the cut-off for draft submissions is Monday October 22nd.

If you plan to present remotely, please tell us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements
with the Meetecho team.

Thanks,
Chris and Jeff