Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-spf-uloop-pb-statement-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 05:42:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Link State protocols SPF trigger and delay algorithm impact on IGP micro-loops
        Authors         : Stephane Litkowski
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Martin Horneffer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-spf-uloop-pb-statement-09.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-12-21

Abstract:
   A micro-loop is a packet forwarding loop that may occur transiently
   among two or more routers in a hop-by-hop packet forwarding paradigm.

   In this document, we are trying to analyze the impact of using
   different Link State IGP (Interior Gateway Protocol) implementations
   in a single network, with respect to micro-loops.  The analysis is
   focused on the SPF (Shortest Path First) delay algorithm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-spf-uloop-pb-statement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-spf-uloop-pb-statement-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-spf-uloop-pb-statement-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-spf-uloop-pb-statement-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/