Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-vrrp-use-case-03.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2018 08:44:14 -0800

Dear All,
that is a technical refresh of the draft that describes an extension to
VRRP that allows the Master to bootstrap p2mp BFD that can be used by VRRP
Backup router(s) to monitor the Master and have sub-second convergence of
the protocol. As I understand, RTGWG WG still maintains the open WG AP for
the draft. Much appreciate your comments on the draft and the ongoing WGAP
to both lists.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 10:50 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-vrrp-use-case-03.txt
To: Gregory Mirsky <[email-masked]>, Jeff Tantsura <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-vrrp-use-case-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-vrrp-use-case
Revision:       03
Title:          Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) for Multi-point
Networks and Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) Use Case
Document date:  2018-11-30
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          6
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-vrrp-use-case-03.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-vrrp-use-case/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-vrrp-use-case-03
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-vrrp-use-case
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-vrrp-use-case-03

Abstract:
   This document discusses use of Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
   (BFD) for multi-point networks to provide Virtual Router Redundancy
   Protocol (VRRP) with sub-second Master convergence and defines the
   extension to bootstrap point-to-multipoint BFD session.

   This draft updates RFC 5798.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat