Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-haleplidis-forces-bng-00.txt

From: Evangelos Haleplidis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 18:40:45 +0200

Greetings to the list,

We have recently submitted the following draft
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haleplidis-forces-bng-00.
This document provides an alternative approach to the separation of the
control/forwarding of the BNG.

An additional draft discussing the gap analysis between ForCES and CUSP
exists here:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haleplidis-bcause-forces-gap-analysis-01

Regards,
Evangelos Haleplidis.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 at 23:58
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-haleplidis-forces-bng-00.txt
To: Jae Won Chung <[email-masked]>, Evangelos Haleplidis <
[email-masked]>, Jae Chung <[email-masked]>, Jamal Hadi Salim <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-haleplidis-forces-bng-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Evangelos Haleplidis and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-haleplidis-forces-bng
Revision:       00
Title:          ForCES-based BNG
Document date:  2019-11-04
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          58
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-haleplidis-forces-bng-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haleplidis-forces-bng/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haleplidis-forces-bng-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-haleplidis-forces-bng

Abstract:
   This document provides an approach for the separation of the
   forwarding and control plane for the Broadband Network Gateway (BNG)
   using IETF's ForCES architecture.  The document provides an initial
   primer on ForCES as well as an initial ForCES XML model that
   describes some basic functions of the BNG.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat