Subject: [Rum] Ben Campbell's Yes on charter-ietf-rum-00-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 20:08:51 -0800

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-rum-00-00: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-rum/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

"While WebRTC could be used to implement a RUM" seems to be the only use of RUM
as something one might implement vs a WG. Is that intentional?

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 20:45:26 -0600

> as something one might implement vs a WG. Is that intentional?

On review, this does read somewhat awkwardly. I'll be updating it 
momentarily to "...to implement a profile to fulfill RUM's requirements..."

/a