Subject: Re: What's New?

From: "Gavin, Ted (COR-EX)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 10:39:24 -0400

Thomas;

Thanks for your offer of help. I've been making my way through the document,
making some changes to wrap up comments made earlier, and your offer will
come in most helpful. I plan on having the current draft document wrapped up
fairly soon, the only delays being my current road schedule, which is
interfering with getting all of the separate parts together (from separate
systems, of course).

I'll shoot you and the list a note with my thoughts and a draft within the
next few days.

Ted

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Thomas Evans [SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 1999 9:56 AM
> To:   [email-masked]
> Subject:      What's New?
>
> Hi Ted, Sally, Barbara and all the rest,
>
> I haven't recieved any messages regarding the draft since June and was
> wondering if you needed any help with it. I have editorial and research
> experience so if you are swamped you can delegate some of those tasks to
> me. May I see a current draft of the document? Some new mail might inspire
> the group.
>
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> Get your free email from AltaVista at http://altavista.iname.com