Subject: [sacm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sacm-terminology-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 08:39:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Terminology for Security Assessment
        Authors         : David Waltermire
                          Adam W. Montville
                          David Harrington
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sacm-terminology-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-01-13

Abstract:
   This memo documents terminology used in the documents produced by the
   SACM WG (Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sacm-terminology-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/