Subject: [sacm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sacm-use-cases-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 01:56:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Endpoint Security Posture Assessment - Enterprise Use Cases
        Authors         : David Waltermire
                          David Harrington
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sacm-use-cases-06.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2014-03-03

Abstract:
   This memo documents a sampling of use cases for securely aggregating
   configuration and operational data and evaluating that data to
   determine an organization's security posture.  From these operational
   use cases, we can derive common functional capabilities and
   requirements to guide development of vendor-neutral, interoperable
   standards for aggregating and evaluating data relevant to security
   posture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sacm-use-cases-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sacm-use-cases-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Waltermire, David A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 09:58:50 +0000

We will be discussing this version during the WG meeting on Thursday. My appologies for the delay in posting.

Thanks,
Dave

________________________________________
From: sacm <[email-masked]> on behalf of [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2014 10:56 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [sacm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sacm-use-cases-06.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
sacm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sacm