Subject: [sacm] SACM Virtual Interim Meeting - September 2014

From: "Dan Romascanu (via Doodle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 19:54:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hi there,

Dan Romascanu ([email-masked]) invites you to participate in the
Doodle poll "SACM Virtual Interim Meeting - September 2014".

Dan Romascanu says:
As discussed at IETF-90 - this is the Doodle poll to find the best
time for a 2 hours virtual interim meeting of the SACM WG to make
progress on the items in the WG charter

Participate now
https://doodle.com/2tihcn6hmmg7chxy?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Dan Romascanu to
find a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more
about how Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/main.html?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You have received this e-mail because "Dan Romascanu" has invited you
to participate in the Doodle poll "SACM Virtual Interim Meeting -
September 2014."

----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich