Subject: [sacm] Update with new proposed requirements content for discussion tomorrow

From: Lisa Lorenzin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 23:02:11 +0000

Hi all,

Attached is a change-tracked update to the -04.txt requirements
draft with changes from the 4/28 interim meeting discussion,
new proposed general requirements from our 5/28 interim
meeting discussion, and some raw notes on information model
requirements and other requirements that I don't know how to
categorize. :)  Hopefully we can review this in our requirements
section of tomorrow's agenda.

I spent part of the afternoon finishing my writeup of the
new general requirements we agreed upon in our discussion
during the 5/28 virtual interim meeting, and realized that we
ran out of time during that session and only discussed my
proposed general requirements, but didn't get to my proposed
requirements on the information model.  This jogged my memory
that I'd seen other suggested requirements go by on the list,
(hi Gunnar!) so I reviewed the meeting notes and email
archives to look for additional proposed requirements to
capture and dropped them into this working document as an
unformatted infodump for tracking purposes.

If you've suggested a requirement that is _not_ included in
the draft already or captured in that infodump (sections 2.3
/ 2.4, just for ease of reference) please let me know; if we
can agree on information model requirements, I'll write them
up, and I can add any missing / additional proposed
requirements for tracking purposes at that point.

                                                        Regards,

                                                                Lisa

--
Lisa Lorenzin  /  919-384-7275  /  [email-masked]
Principal Solutions Architect - Security & Mobility
Juniper Networks  /  http://www.juniper.net/