Subject: [sacm] FW: New Version Notification for draft-salowey-sacm-xmpp-grid-00.txt

From: "Aaron Woland (aawoland)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 00:17:13 +0000

Greetings and Salutations,

In response to the SACM Call for Contributions for a transport model,
several colleagues and I have outlined a draft transport model for SACM -
described in the below linked Internet-Draft.

This XMPP-Grid transport model is based largely on a ³best of both worlds²
approach with Cisco¹s pxGrid and the TNC IF-MAP specifications, and stems
from our collective experience creating, implementing, and deploying both
pxGrid and TNC standards-based solutions for endpoint compliance and
security automation.

We are very much looking forward to discussing this Internet-Draft and
hearing your feedback at IETF 90!

--
Regards,

Aaron T. Woland, CCIE #20113
Sr. Secure Access TME, SAMBU ciscoSystems, Inc.

On 7/2/14, 4:30 AM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-salowey-sacm-xmpp-grid-00.txt
>has been successfully submitted by Nancy Cam-Winget and posted to the
>IETF repository.
>
>Name:		draft-salowey-sacm-xmpp-grid
>Revision:	00
>Title:		XMPP Protocol Extensions for Use in SACM Information Transport
>Document date:	2014-07-02
>Group:		Individual Submission
>Pages:		51
>URL:            
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-salowey-sacm-xmpp-grid-00.txt
>Status:         
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-salowey-sacm-xmpp-grid/
>Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-salowey-sacm-xmpp-grid-00
>
>
>Abstract:
>   This document defines a transport protocol for use with the Security
>   Automation and Continuous Monitoring (SACM) Architecture.
>
>                  
>        
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>