Subject: [sacm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sacm-information-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 08:57:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : SACM Information Model
        Authors         : David Waltermire
                          Kim Watson
                          Clifford Kahn
                          Lisa Lorenzin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sacm-information-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 77
	Date            : 2014-10-24

Abstract:
   TODO: reconcile

   (TNC)This document proposes an information model for endpoint posture
   assessment.  It describes the information needed to perform certain
   assessment activities and to communicate and respond to the
   assessments.(/TNC)

   (wandw)This document defines an information model for aggregated
   configuration and operational data, so that the data can be evaluated
   to determine an organization's security posture.(/wandw)

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-information-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sacm-information-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/