Subject: [sacm] SACM WG September 2015 Virtual Interim Meeting

From: "Dan Romascanu (via Doodle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 20:56:36 +0200 (CEST)

Hi there,

Dan Romascanu ([email-masked]) invites you to participate in the
Doodle poll "SACM WG September 2015 Virtual Interim Meeting."

As discussed at IETF 93, the SACM WG will hold one interim meeting in
the weeks or 9/14 or 9/21/2015. 
  
  Please express you preferences
and availability by voting in the poll. All times are expressed in US
Eastern Time

Participate now
https://doodle.com/c5wuabqwhbsmm6ik?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Dan Romascanu to
find a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more
about how Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/features?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You have received this e-mail because "Dan Romascanu" has invited you
to participate in the Doodle poll "SACM WG September 2015 Virtual
Interim Meeting."

----

Doodle is also available for iOS and Android.
----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich