Subject: Re: [sacm] [draft-ietf-sacm-requirements] DM-008: Providence (#31)

From: llorenzin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 13:37:45 -0700

Discussed at 6/29 virtual interim, done in -07

---
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-requirements/issues/31#issuecomment-122405956

---

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 03:14:14 -0700

Is there a reason that the "For Example" text was deleted rather than modified?
s/(provider/(i.e. the provider/

---
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-requirements/issues/31#issuecomment-122838009

---

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 04:04:37 -0700

wfm

---
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-requirements/issues/31#issuecomment-123667968