Subject: [sacm] I-D Action: draft-coffin-sacm-nea-swid-patnc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 15:31:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring of the IETF.

        Title           : SWID Message and Attributes for PA-TNC
        Authors         : Chris Coffin
                          Daniel Haynes
                          Charles Schmidt
                          Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay
	Filename        : draft-coffin-sacm-nea-swid-patnc-01.txt
	Pages           : 97
	Date            : 2016-06-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies the SWID Message and Attributes for PA-TNC.
   It extends the PA-TNC specification [RFC5792] by providing specific
   attributes and message exchanges to allow endpoints to report their
   software inventory information to a NEA server (as described in
   [RFC5209]) using SWID tags [SWID].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-coffin-sacm-nea-swid-patnc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-coffin-sacm-nea-swid-patnc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-coffin-sacm-nea-swid-patnc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/