Subject: [sacm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sacm-vuln-scenario-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 16:37:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring of the IETF.

        Title           : SACM Vulnerability Assessment Scenario
        Authors         : Christopher Coffin
                          Brant Cheikes
                          Charles Schmidt
                          Daniel Haynes
                          Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay
                          David Waltermire
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sacm-vuln-scenario-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2016-06-08

Abstract:
   This document describes an automated enterprise vulnerability
   assessment scenario aligned with the SACM Use Cases.  The scenario
   assumes the existence of an endpoint management capability and begins
   with an enterprise ingesting vulnerability description information.
   Endpoints are assessed against the vulnerability description
   information based a combination of examining known endpoint
   characterization information and collected endpoint information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-vuln-scenario/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sacm-vuln-scenario-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/