Subject: [sacm] sacm - Requested sessions have been scheduled for IETF 96

From: "\"IETF Secretariat\"" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 09:00:54 -0700

Dear Karen O&#39;Donoghue,

The session(s) that you have requested have been scheduled.
Below is the scheduled session information followed by
the original request. 

sacm Session 1 (2:30:00)
    Monday, Morning Session I 1000-1230
    Room Name: Charlottenburg II/III size: 175
    ---------------------------------------------
    sacm Session 2 (2:00:00)
    Friday, Morning Session I 1000-1200
    Room Name: Schoeneberg size: 100
    ---------------------------------------------

Request Information:

---------------------------------------------------------
Working Group Name: Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring
Area Name: Security Area
Session Requester: Karen O&#39;Donoghue

Number of Sessions: 2
Length of Session(s):  2.5 Hours, 2 Hours
Number of Attendees: 50
Conflicts to Avoid: 
 First Priority: acme anima cfrg core cose dots i2nsf ipsecme jose mile ntp saag tictoc trans
 Second Priority: radext ace netmod curdle tls oauth

Special Requests:
  We&#39;d ideally like to meet on Monday/Tues and Thurs/Friday.
---------------------------------------------------------