Subject: [sacm] [sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology] Update draft-ietf-sacm-terminology.md (#34)

From: Danny Haynes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 11:28:23 -0700

Fixed a couple other typos.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology/pull/34

-- Commit Summary --

  * Update draft-ietf-sacm-terminology.md

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-sacm-terminology.md (6)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology/pull/34.patch
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology/pull/34.diff

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology/pull/34

---

From: henkbirkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 13:56:28 -0700

Merged #34.

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology/pull/34#event-696451065