Subject: [sacm] [sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-information-model] Proposed im merger changes (#44)

From: Danny Haynes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 11:52:37 -0700

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-information-model/pull/44

-- Commit Summary --

  * includes proposed changes for IM #41. updates WG IM to standards track instead of informational #29. removes text about SACM components which should be in the architecture #33.
  * fixed some formatting warnings.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-sacm-information-model.xml (1674)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-information-model/pull/44.patch
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-information-model/pull/44.diff

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-information-model/pull/44

---

From: Danny Haynes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 11:55:31 -0700

Merged #44.

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-information-model/pull/44#event-686285687