Subject: [sacm] [sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology] added terms from the vulnerability assessment scenario. (#35)

From: Danny Haynes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 04:56:58 -0700

added terms from the vulnerability assessment scenario

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology/pull/35

-- Commit Summary --

  * added terms from the vulnerability assessment scenario.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-sacm-terminology.md (20)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology/pull/35.patch
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology/pull/35.diff

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology/pull/35

---

From: henkbirkholz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 05:22:34 -0700

Merged #35.

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology/pull/35#event-716939239