Subject: [sacm] [sacmwg/vulnerability-scenario] align scenario with sacm tasks (#28)

From: Danny Haynes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2016 06:10:52 -0700

Closes #25.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/sacmwg/vulnerability-scenario/pull/28

-- Commit Summary --

  * closes #25.

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-sacm-vuln-scenario.xml (93)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/sacmwg/vulnerability-scenario/pull/28.patch
https://github.com/sacmwg/vulnerability-scenario/pull/28.diff

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/vulnerability-scenario/pull/28

---

From: Danny Haynes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2016 06:15:41 -0700

Merged #28.

---
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/vulnerability-scenario/pull/28#event-712984556