Subject: [sacm] Modifications to the requirements document

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 10:59:23 +0200

My personal opinion on this entire topic is as follows:

It is not currently important to do any updates to the requirements document
at this point in time to address any of the issues that have been raised.
Just publish it and move on to the where we are supposed to be working.

At the time that an IM or DM document is adopted, it can have an appendix
which says:  We do not deal with item X in the requirements document but we
do not believe this is a problem for the following reason.

Please just publish the document and move on.

Jim

---

From: Jerome Athias <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 12:35:32 +0300

+1

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 11:59 AM, Jim Schaad <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> sacm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sacm