Subject: [sacm] Charter update

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 11:17:49 -0400

Hello,

For those interested, the charter update was approved this morning.
It was a simple change to extend the expiration date.  If the charter
gets renewed again in January, we'll need to shape it up to the work
being done and in scope for a future time period to be determined.  If
this is what happens, the chairs will send out a proposed charter to
the list for review.

Thanks.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Adam Montville <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 12:03:27 -0500

Good news, thank you!

> On Aug 4, 2016, at 10:17 AM, Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hello,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> sacm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sacm