Subject: [sacm] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on charter-ietf-sacm-01-00: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alissa Cooper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2016 11:07:56 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-sacm-01-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-sacm/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Agree with Alvaro. Setting a deadline for a re-charter and then having
the only change to the charter be a change to the date seems pointless.
Also, if the only thing changing is the date, does the charter really
need to go for external review?

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 14:11:09 -0400

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-sacm/

No, I think it will just need internal review,

Thanks,
Kathleen

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen