Subject: [sacm] Ben Campbell's No Objection on charter-ietf-sacm-01-00: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2016 12:10:46 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-sacm-01-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-sacm/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hold no particular position concerning the use of an expiration date,
but I share Alissa's question about whether a recharter that just changes
a date really needs external review.

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 17:08:01 -0400

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-sacm/

I don't think it does, I think only internal review is needed.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen