Subject: [sacm] SACM Hackathon Planning Recording

From: Adam Montville <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 14:13:13 +0000

Hi all.

We ended up recording today's planning meeting, so that we could get the
information to one of the participants who had been experiencing audio
difficulties.

The recording download is here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/lsr.php?RCID=37331d137da496b52f9c414c0d4caa3c

The recording stream is here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/ldr.php?RCID=3776f497f7aba98a96fc811bcc4a5f5d

There was a bit of a contentious debate about scoping the hackathon absent
an ongoing rechartering effort. The specific concern was that the
rechartering discussion may unintentionally push the hackathon scope into
"out of charter" territory, thus causing the hackathon effort to pivot and
toss away work already done. Even though that risk seems low, the chairs
will get the recharter discussion kicked off today.

While the recharter discussion is ongoing, we will continue to hold the
hackathon planning meetings.

Kind regards,

Adam