Subject: [sacm] Agenda Call for September Virtual Interim

From: Adam Montville <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2017 14:18:28 +0000

All:

We have an upcoming virtual interim scheduled later this month on the 26th
[1]. This note serves as a call to the working group for agenda items to
fit within the "open issues" portion of the proposed agenda below:

* WG Status - chairs - 5 minutes
* Rechartering discussion - chairs - 45 minutes
* Open Issues - TBD - 55 minutes
* Hackathon update - Adam - 5 minutes
* Way Forward - chairs - 10 minutes

Please respond with your requests for agenda time, where the focus may be
on open issues for existing, active working group drafts and introduction
to new work.

Additionally, feel free to bash this proposed agenda now, so that we don't
have to do so during our limited virtual interim time.

Kind regards,

Adam

[1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/sacm/XmibGbP5YY4wq0RRiQ_TvDtu9JY