Subject: [sacm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 13:18:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Software Inventory Message and Attributes (SWIMA) for PA-TNC
        Authors         : Charles Schmidt
                          Daniel Haynes
                          Chris Coffin
                          David Waltermire
                          Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc-01.txt
	Pages           : 92
	Date            : 2017-09-22

Abstract:
   This document extends the PA-TNC specification [RFC5792] by providing
   specific attributes and message exchanges to allow endpoints to
   report their installed software inventory information to a NEA server
   (as described in [RFC5209]).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/