Subject: [sacm] Chairs

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 14:27:57 -0400

Thank you to all considering stepping up to help in SACM as Adam
transitions to a contributor role.  Again, many thanks to Adam for all
of your work as a co-chair (and continued through the Singapore
meeting).

Chris Inacio has agreed to co-chair with Karen, thank you Chris (and
Karen too)! We'll run with 3 chairs in Singapore to help ease the
transition and then will move back down to 2.

Thank you!

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Adam Montville <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 19:08:26 +0000

Thank you, Kathleen. Serving has been (and will be through 100) a pleasure,
and I'm genuinely thrilled to see Chris stepping in! We are in good hands.

Kind regards,

Adam

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 1:28 PM Kathleen Moriarty <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> sacm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sacm
>