Subject: [sacm] Chair opening

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 10:54:58 -0400

After four years of hard work as a co-chair of SACM, Adam has decided
he would like to roll off as chair.  First, I'd like to thank Adam for
his hard work helping to get the WG on track and working towards
solutions that will be helpful to the community.

If anyone is interested in stepping up as a co-chair, please do
respond to me and EKR and we'll work towards appointing a new chair
prior to Singapore.

Thank you.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Adam Montville <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 16:43:02 +0000

Kathleen and SACM,

It is really I who must thank you for honoring me with the privilege of
service. As with many groups, we've had some ups and downs, but I think
this is a fine group of smart folks who each care about what we're trying
to accomplish.

To be clear, my intent is to stick with the group (and others in IETF), but
to repurpose the time I have making contributions.

Very kind regards,

Adam

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 9:55 AM Kathleen Moriarty <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> sacm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sacm
>

---

From: "Somers-Harris, David | David | OPS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 01:46:07 +0000

Thanks Adam for your 4 years of hard work!

Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
________________________________
From: sacm <[email-masked]> on behalf of Adam Montville <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 3, 2017 1:43:02 AM
To: Kathleen Moriarty; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [sacm] Chair opening

Kathleen and SACM,

It is really I who must thank you for honoring me with the privilege of service. As with many groups, we've had some ups and downs, but I think this is a fine group of smart folks who each care about what we're trying to accomplish.

To be clear, my intent is to stick with the group (and others in IETF), but to repurpose the time I have making contributions.

Very kind regards,

Adam

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 9:55 AM Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Thank you.

--

Best regards,
Kathleen

_______________________________________________
sacm mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sacm

---

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 16:57:49 +0300

I had the privilege to be the first co-chair of Adam at SACM. His
enthusiasm, energy, and deep technical understanding were key to this WG
inception and first successes. His new focus towards contributions may be
of great benefit to the WG and all the other IETF activities he is involved
in. Thanks for your leadership and good luck in everything ahead, Adam!

Regards,

Dan

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 7:43 PM, Adam Montville <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> To be clear, my intent is to stick with the group (and others in IETF),
> but to repurpose the time I have making contributions.
>
> Very kind regards,
>
> Adam
>
>