Subject: [sacm] Draft agenda for SACM @ IETF 101

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 00:02:07 +0000

Folks,

Below is the draft agenda for the SACM meeting next week. Some of you haven’t specifically requested time, but I expected you would want it. Feel free to send any corrections. Safe travels to all who are making the journey.

Karen

SACM @ IETF 101 (London)
Thursday 22 March 2018, 09:30 - 12:00 GMT/UTC 
Location: Richmond/Chelsea/Tower

===================================

(remote participation via meetecho)

1. Administrative and Agenda Bashing (Chairs, 5 min) 
Note Well, Note Takers, Jabber Scribes, Agenda Bashing

2. WG Status (Chairs) 
Charter Update
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology/

3. Hackathon Update (Montville/Munyan)
https://github.com/CISecurity/Integration

4. Software Inventory Message and Attributes for PA-TNC (Fitzgerald-McKay)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-nea-swima-patnc/

5. Endpoint Compliance Profile (Fitzgerald-McKay)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-ecp/

6. Concise Software Identifiers (Waltermire)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/

7. ROLIE Core and ROLIE Software Descriptor (Banghart)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-rolie-softwaredescriptor/

8. Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring (SACM) Architecture (Montville/Munyan)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mandm-sacm-architecture/

9. YANG subscribed notifications via SACM Statements (Birkholz)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-sacm-yang-content/

10. Data Model of Network Infrastructure Device (Xia/Lin/Dong/Zheng)
- Control Plane Security
- Management Plane Security Baseline
- Data Plane Security Baseline
- Infrastructure Layer Security Baseline
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-sacm-nid-cp-security-baseline/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lin-sacm-nid-mp-security-baseline/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-sacm-nid-dp-security-baseline/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-sacm-nid-infra-security-baseline/

10. Way Forward - (Chairs/WG)