Subject: [sacm] [sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology] Terminology reconciliation (#88)

From: adammontville <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 00:18:20 -0700

Brought back Hardware Component and various expositional texts.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology/pull/88

-- Commit Summary --

  * Segregating interaction model definition from exposition (Issue #65)
  * Addressed six issues
  * Removed "asset"
  * Reconciliation -13 to -14

-- File Changes --

    M draft-ietf-sacm-terminology.md (74)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology/pull/88.patch
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology/pull/88.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology/pull/88

---

From: adammontville <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 07:18:43 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #88.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-terminology/pull/88#event-1527824853