Subject: [sacm] [sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid] -05 revision (#3)

From: David Waltermire <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 18:44:34 +0000 (UTC)

Pulling the -05 revision.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/3

-- Commit Summary --

  * addressed comments from Chris Inacio making changes to text throughout the draft.
  * Editorial changes to improve readability and terminology use.
  * Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream/master'

-- File Changes --

    M concise-software-identity.cddl (2)
    M draft-ietf-sacm-coswid.md (414)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/3.patch
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/3.diff

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/3

---

From: David Waltermire <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 18:44:43 +0000 (UTC)

Merged #3.

-- 
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
https://github.com/sacmwg/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/pull/3#event-1533978785