Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sacred-protocol-beep-pdm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 07:15:29 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Securely Available Credentials Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Securely Available Credentials - The PDM Protocol
	Author(s)	: S. Farrell et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sacred-protocol-beep-pdm-00.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 27-Jun-01
	
This document describes a PDM-based protocol for securely available
credentials.
Discussion of this draft is taking place on the SACRED mailing list
of the IETF SACRED working group (see http://www.imc.org/ietf-sacred
for subscription information).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sacred-protocol-beep-pdm-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-sacred-protocol-beep-pdm-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sacred-protocol-beep-pdm-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "David Chizmadia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 07:40:44 -0400

As a minor editorial nit, at the very bottom of page 3 you have a reference
to [PDM], but it is not listed in the References section.

-DMC
David Chizmadia
Senior Software Security Architect
Promia, Inc
[email-masked]

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 15:05:32 +0100

> to [PDM], but it is not listed in the References section.

Oops - should refer to draft-perlman-strong-cred-00.txt (which is
expired). OTOH, the details you need to implement are in this draft 
anyway, so not too big a deal.

Stephen.

-- 
____________________________________________________________
Stephen Farrell         				   
Baltimore Technologies,   tel: (direct line) +353 1 881 6716
39 Parkgate Street,                     fax: +353 1 881 7000
Dublin 8.                mailto:[email-masked]
Ireland                             http://www.baltimore.com