Subject: acred-protocol-beep-pdm-00 Sec 2 ref

From: John W Noerenberg II <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 10:12:22 +0100

Sec 2 refers to the cryptographic discussion of pdm in a document 
identified as [PDM].  This label doesn't appear in the references. 
Which document are you referring to?

Thx!
-- 

john noerenberg
[email-masked]
   --------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Peace of mind isn't at all superficial, really.  It's the whole thing.
   That which produces it is good maintenance; that which disturbs it
   is poor maintenance.
   -- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, Robert M. Pirsig, 1974
   --------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 12:00:26 +0100

John,

Its:

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-perlman-strong-cred-00.txt

Stephen.

-- 
____________________________________________________________
Stephen Farrell         				   
Baltimore Technologies,   tel: (direct line) +353 1 881 6716
39 Parkgate Street,                     fax: +353 1 881 7000
Dublin 8.                mailto:[email-masked]
Ireland                             http://www.baltimore.com