Subject: Re: SACRED in Minneapolis

From: Magnus Nystrom <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 08:49:58 +0100 (W. Europe Standard Time)

Dear Working Group,

Since I haven't heard or seen any other suggestions for agenda items,
please find the final SACRED agenda for Minneapolis below.

SACRED agenda, 53rd IETF, March 2002
------------------------------------

1. Introduction, Agenda walkthrough,
   Working Group Status                 ( 5 min) Magnus Nyström
2. Framework Draft discussion           (20 min) Dale Gustafsson
3. Protocol Draft update and discussion
   of open issues (see Stephen's recent          (Stand-in for)
   posting)                             (40 min) Stephen Farrell
4. Updated WG milestones                (10 min) Magnus Nyström
5. AOB                                  (20 min)
6. Wrap up                              ( 5 min) Magnus Nyström

Should anyone wish to present something under item 5, please get in
touch with me asap.

Looking forward to see you on Monday next week,
-- Magnus

> Dear WG,

> The intention is to have a SACRED meeting in Minneapolis, discussing any
> remaining issues in the protocol draft (-02) and the new framework draft
> (-03). Currently, our time slot is Monday, March 18th, at 1 pm.

> If you have suggestions for other items to discuss please let me know
> before March 11 and I'll send out an agenda.