Subject: Re: protocol progress (again!)

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 15:43:02 +0100

Hi all,

I think we've had sufficient time on this. The results I counted
are below, and while I would have liked to see some more opinions
it seems we've a fairly clear concensus on option C. So, I'll try
to start work on the next protocol draft reflecting this next
week.

Regards,
Stephen.

A: Do nothing option.

- 

B: Quit option.

-

C: Easier process option.

Marshall Rose <[email-masked]>
Al Arsenault <[email-masked]>
Menno Pieters <[email-masked]>
Abbie Barbir <[email-masked]>
Dale Gustafson <[email-masked]>
Gareth Richards <[email-masked]>
Simon Josefsson <[email-masked]>
Christopher A. Martin <[email-masked]>

D: As we are (incl. SASL-SRP) option.

Tom Wu <[email-masked]>

-- 
____________________________________________________________
Stephen Farrell         				   
Baltimore Technologies,   tel: (direct line) +353 1 881 6716
39 Parkgate Street,                     fax: +353 1 881 7000
Dublin 8.                mailto:[email-masked]
Ireland                             http://www.baltimore.com