Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sacred-framework-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 07:31:07 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Securely Available Credentials Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Securely Available Credentials - Credential Server 
                          Framework
	Author(s)	: D. Gustafson, M. Just, M. Nystrom
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sacred-framework-04.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 13-Jun-02
	
As the number, and more particularly the number of different 
types, of devices connecting to the Internet increases, credential 
mobility becomes an issue for IETF standardization. This draft 
responds to the credential server framework requirements listed in 
[RFC3157]. It presents a strawman framework and outlines protocols 
for securely available credentials. 
The key words 'MUST', 'MUST NOT', 'REQUIRED', 'SHALL', 'SHALL 
NOT', 'SHOULD', 'SHOULD NOT', 'RECOMMENDED',  'MAY', and 
'OPTIONAL' in this document are to be interpreted as described in 
RFC-2119 [1]. 
Please send comments on this document to the [email-masked] 
mailing list.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sacred-framework-04.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-sacred-framework-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sacred-framework-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Dale Gustafson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:20:24 -0500

Hi All,

I see that the header for each page of the document says February 2002 -- should be June 2002,
of course.

Best Regards,

--dg

[email-masked] wrote:

>   ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Content-Type: text/plain
> Content-ID:     <[email-masked]>