Subject: open source SACRED protocol implementation

From: Jim Basney <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:59:42 -0500

Hello,

I'd like to inform the group of our ongoing development of an open
source Java implementation of RFC 3767, available at
<http://sacred.sf.net/>.  We welcome comments, bug reports, and
contributions of source code and documentation, and we're interested in
doing interoperability testing with other SACRED implementations.

Our current project team is:

  Jim Basney, Zheng Sun, Dong Xin    Kent Seamons, Tim van der Horst
  National Center for                Internet Security Research Lab
    Supercomputing Applications      Computer Science Department
  University of Illinois             Brigham Young University
  http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/          http://isrl.cs.byu.edu/
 
Regards,
Jim

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:50:50 +0100

Jim,

Delighted to hear that! Feel free to use this list for discussions
or if there's stuff in the rfc that could be better do let us know.

Cheers,
Stephen.