Subject: Please Reply

From: Qin Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 15:49:15

MR.Qin Wang
HANG SENG BANK LTD,
DES VOEUX RD.BRANCH
CENTRAL HONG KONG
HONG KONG.

I am Mr.Qin Wang, credit officer of Hang Seng Bank Ltd; I have an urgent and very 
confidential business proposition for you.

I honestly apologize and hope I do not cause you much embarrassment by contacting 
you through this means for a transaction of this magnitude, but this is due to 
confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this medium, sorry my English is not 
very good. Furthermore, due to this issue on my hands now, it became necessary for 
me to seek your assistance, and it is imperative for me to know your opinion. 

On February 4,2000, an American Oil consultant/contractor with the Chinese 
Petroleum and Chemical Corporation Mr. Richard Nault made a numbered time (Fixed) 
Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$28,000,000.00 (Twenty-eight 
Million Dollars only) in my branch. 

Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no 
reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his 
contract employers, the Chinese Petroleum and Chemical Corporation that Mr. Richard 
Nault died from an automobile accident. On further investigation, I found out that 
he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin was 
fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Richard Nault did 
not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank 
Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$28,000,000.00 is still sitting in my 
Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of 
each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to Laws of Hong 
Kong, at the expiration of 5(five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of 
the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to Stand in as the 
next of kin to Mr. Richard Nault so that the fruits of this old man's labour will 
not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials. This is simple, I will 
like you to provide immediately your full names and address so that the attorney 
will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits that will put you in place as 
the next of kin. 

We shall employ the services of an attorney for drafting and notarisation of the 
WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in 
your favour for the transfer. The money will be paid into your account for us to 
share in the ratio of 70% for me and 25% for you and 5% for Expenses Incurred in 
the course of the transaction. 

There is no risk at all as the attorney will do all the paperwork for This 
transaction and with my position as the credit officer guarantees the successful 
execution of this transaction. If you are interested please reply immediately to my 
private email address which is much Preferred ([email-masked]) upon your 
response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that 
will help you understand the transaction. 

Please send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers for easy 
communication,you should observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this 
transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your 
assistance to invest my share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Thanks and regards.

Mr.Qin Wang

NB: Please send all Reply mail to my confidential email address 
([email-masked])