Subject: Directly save the web page at a given URL into image in bmp, jpeg, tiff, gif or png format.

From: "Jim Whitfield" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 21:18:17 +0200

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

Comment fonctionne SysQall? OGM to AVI Converter is also a video
converter, video splitter and editor.
Choose the file from which you'd like to grab icons and they are
grabbed. With Vico MultImage you can open or drag and drop your images,
have them automatically adjusted in the program workspace, have them
zoomed and scrolled in a synchronized way and more.
Enter as much or as little as you are interested in tracking.
VidLizard media player has an easy-to-use interface with an optional
control panel and positioning bar available during full-screen play.
We have tried to make this process as simple and convenient as possible.
It is a powerful music collection organizer, audio file search system,
personal DJ and more. Si prevede di raggiungere questo obiettivo
parcellizzando il carico di lavoro tra il mainframe e il processore
Cell. You should connect to the Internet first, and then compete with
the remote Gigantic Computer.
From Miami to the Florida Keys, we have some of the best saltwater and
freshwater fishing spots in the world.
There are 2 ways: step by step currencies choosing or from lists
selection. By tabs, TouchNet Browser let you browse multitude web pages
easily and quickly.
Convert other video formats ASF, WMV, OGM, VCD, SVCD, DAT to avi file
also.
NET guy, and in order me to jump on the WPF-E bandwagon, it's gotta have
BETTER server-side integration. Convert other video formats ASF, WMV,
OGM, VCD, SVCD, DAT to avi file also.
Comment fonctionne SysQall? A community where peers share knowledge
about information technology. If you enter anything into this text box,
your message will not be sent.
Have you ever wondered what all of those e-numbers actually mean? The
output SWF movie can be linked to the specified URL. 175 by DigitByte
Studio. Nice looking effects such as moving the antialiased 3D-text
across the image, can be used to create a multi-frame GIF in a few
minutes. VidLizard is a multimedia player of video (DIVX, AVI, MPEG,
ASF) and audio (MP3, WAV, MID) files for Windows. Convert other video
formats MPEG, MPG, ASF, WMV, MKV, VCD, SVCD, DAT to AVI file also.
Convert other video formats ASF, WMV, OGM, VCD, SVCD, DAT to avi file
also.
L'environnement s'invite dans la communication des entreprises.
Check out the E-Swatching Tool that we've recently created for KI.
Then simply point the path to save icons on your computer.
(Fields: Book title, Author, Coauthors, Publisher, Illustrator, Edition,
Series, Format, ISBN, Link, Email.
This tool extracts all sorts of images (ico,bmp,jpg,. Read more about
the art deco architecture that made South Beach famous, take our Miami
Beach Walking Tour, or come spend a weekend on South Beach.