Subject: shepherd dismally

From: Liz N. Wynn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 14:50:17 +0300

Everyone Is Watching SREA! UP Again!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.41 UP 2.5%

SREA continues its steady climb for the second week. UP nearly 400% in
the last two weeks, Stock reporting sites across the board are issuing
stock watch notices. Read the news, look at the numbers, and get on SREA
Friday!

Industry-group selection made a big difference in the performance of the
technology-related Fidelity Select sector funds during the past year.
Industry-group selection made a big difference in the performance of the
technology-related Fidelity Select sector funds during the past year.
Second quarter earnings were strong and economic indicators suggest that
the U.
AlphaProfit Investments, LLC is not soliciting any  subscriber to buy or
sell any security.
Source: AlphaProfit Investments, LLC Notes: The AlphaProfit Sector
Investors' Newsletter" is for information purposes only. AlphaProfit 
Investments, LLC neither is affiliated with nor receives any
compensation from Fidelity Investments.

The products mentioned in the newsletter may not be eligible for sale in
some states or countries, and they may not be suitable for all types of
investors. Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and Subscriber
Agreement which is available on our website at www. About AlphaProfit
AlphaProfit Investments, LLC, is a Texas-based investment research firm
that publishes the AlphaProfit Sector Investors' Newsletter  which
discusses no load mutual funds.

The model portfolio composition after repositioning is available to
subscribers in  the login area of the web site.

What will these bankruptcy reorganizations do to the U. The average
total returns for domestic mutual funds by category are from Lipper
Analytical  Services as reported in the Wall Street Journal.

Where are the Fidelity fund managers placing their bets? No part of the
AlphaProfit Information may be reproduced or re-transmitted  in any
manner without written permission of AlphaProfit Investments, LLC.

Against the backdrop of rising interest rates and a flattish yield
curve, the financial service-oriented Fidelity Select funds are looking
to large  financial institutions.

What lies ahead for petroleum commodity prices? Nothing herein should be
construed as an offer to buy or sell securities or to give individual
investment  advice.

The November Report of the AlphaProfit Sector Investors' Newsletter" is
being published today. In the drug world, concerns with avian flu
garnered significant attention.

As noted above, the AlphaProfit model portfolios will be repositioned at
the end of June.
Meanwhile, Sprint affiliate, U. What lies ahead for oil and gas prices?

The combination of optimistic corporate comments, share buyback
announcements, and improving industry fundamentals is enabling certain
companies and sectors to fare well.

October was a tough month in general for U. The July Report includes the
investment thesis for the repositioning changes. Medicare Part D that
promises to bring prescription drug benefits to seniors is gearing up
while innovation in the form of warehouse clubs offering  discounted
healthcare plans has sprouted. In May, investors increasingly embraced
visions of a 'goldilocks' economy characterized by steady growth and low
inflation.

com; they govern your relationship with AlphaProfit Investments, LLC,
including, but not by way of limitation, use of this newsletter.

They will also be available in the login area of www. com; they govern
your relationship with AlphaProfit Investments, LLC, including, but not
by way of  limitation, use of this newsletter. With economic growth
slowing and selected inflation indicators turning higher, is stagflation
a material threat?

Factual  material is obtained from sources believed to be reliable and
is provided without warranties of any kind. AlphaProfit Investments, LLC
is not  responsible for any errors or omissions. Nothing herein should
be construed as an offer to buy or sell securities or to give individual
investment advice.

About AlphaProfit AlphaProfit Investments, LLC is a Houston, TX based
investment research firm that publishes the AlphaProfit Sector
Investors' Newsletter.

Unwired has asked a Federal judge to halt Sprint's purchase of Nextel.
AlphaProfit Investments, LLC is not soliciting any subscriber to buy  or
sell any security.
What will these bankruptcy reorganizations do to the U. Which companies
among our model portfolio holdings are best positioned to profit from
the demand for flu drugs and vaccines? In the drug world, concerns with
avian flu garnered significant attention.

AlphaProfit Investments, LLC cannot and does not give any assurance that
the present or future  model portfolio changes will be profitable.