Subject: creative suite 3 premium

From: "aristotle haydon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 20:14:33 +0200

Where no wood is, the fire goes out so where there is no tale bearer,
the strife ceaseth.
Since we cannot get what we like, let us like what we can get.
He who surpasses or subdues mankind, must look down on the hate of those
below.
None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm
There is no blue without yellow and without orange.
I hope I never get so old I get religious.
And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of
his fathers, and the temples of his Gods?
No one can read with profit that which he cannot learn to read with
pleasure.
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight
of the shore.
No one is qualified to converse in public except those contented to do
without such conversation.
As I get older I seem to believe less and less and yet to believe what I
do believe more and more.
The noblest spirit is most strongly attracted by the love of glory.
Books like friends, should be few and well-chosen.
Little girl's definition of conscience: ''Something that makes you tell
your mother before your brother or sister does. ''
Once you say you're going to settle for second, that's what happens to
you in life.
A structure becomes architectural, and not sculptural, when its elements
no longer have their justification in nature.
Art, that great undogmatized church.
I must say, I don't feel very qualified to be a pop star. I feel very
awkward at times in the role.
The Creator has not given you a longing to do that which you have no
ability to do.