Subject: somberly unofficial

From: Mcclain <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 09:12:18 -0300

Frenzy Pushes SREA Up 46.6%

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.44 UP 46.6%

SREA is in a frenzy as investor buying pushed it Up over 46% by close
Wed. Up 427% in just over a week. Get all over SREA Thursday!

On one hand Spanish legislation makes the process of legally renting out
a property uncertain, difficult or impossible. Even so, REGISTRATION of
the property with the town hall is required to legally offer the
property for rental.

So far their predictions have not been proved right but Capital
Economics is far from alone in saying that house prices are at an
unsustainably high level.
Disco halls would be alive with flashing purple lights that made a
dancer's attire look different and more colourful.

Overall, house prices will not rise as fast as average wages, which
should make property more affordable. Although it also includes second
houses bought within the UK, the dramatic rise has largely been
attributed to the increased popularity of holiday homes and buy-to-let
properties in mainland Europe.
Apart from building capacity at grassroots level, Savanna is reaching
out to communities through their performances featuring both
professional and budding actors. The genre of music on which the DJs did
their rap was South African disco.

In fact two songs in his latest release have some gospel feel yet they
have a strong house bass. Articles and commentaries that identify
allAfrica. The second issue is actually doing it. Even better for
investors is the news that the courts are understood to be taking into
account European Union rules on the right of the individual. A tourist
apartment is one which has been constructed and licenced to be rented
out to tourists as a commercial venture.

Back then a dancer would feel highly motivated to come up with all sorts
of dancing antics as the DJ's rap egged him or her on. Articles and
commentaries that identify allAfrica.

The play premieres next Wednesday and if the rehearsals are anything to
go by, then theatre lovers are in for a surprise.

com survey knew how to tackle the process.

Stuart White, the one person who gave locals a good taste of theatrical
performances, told Showbiz in Gaborone this week that mounting these
shows is no easy task.

Our performance in the communities is doing well and it's pleasing to
note there is a lot of enthusiasm from the communities," Maposa said.
"You can mix any type of music and turn it into house, which is why you
hear tracks from the likes of Mbongeni Ngema and Solly Moholo topping
the charts as house tunes. the base of you economic or professional
activities is in Spain; or unless proven otherwise, you are presumed
Spanish resident if your spouse lives in Spain and you are not legally
separated.

Will it be a case of steady as she goes or will property values take a
tumble?

UK house prices show slight rise. Think about going into hospital and
not getting the sort of after-care you'd get in the UK. Delaying the
matter will only make things worse and penalties may be imposed. But our
own Chinua Achebe was finally picked as winner of the prized award.
He remembers the time with nostalgia.