Subject: URGEN REPLY NEEDED.

From: "ado zongo400" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 13:37:24 +0000

FROM THE DESK OF MR ADO.
ASSISTANT MANAGER BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.
WEST AFRICA

Dear,

With due respect and regards, I Mr ADO, the assistant bank manager of Bank 
of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina- Faso. I have decided to contact you on a 
business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end.

During the time of auditing in our bank I discovered an account that belong 
to one of our late foreign customer Dr.George Brumley who died with his 
entire family in a plane crash on 21st July 2003 in Kenya, his account has 
been dormant for some many years without anyone coming forth to claim it.

It's upon my discovery that he has no one to claim his deposited fund, that 
I decided to contact you.The banking law and guidelines here stipulates that 
if such fund remains unclaimed for five years, and know body apply to the 
bank as his or her next  of kin to the deceased the fund will be transferred 
into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.

Although personally, I kept this information secret within myself to enable 
the whole plans and idea be Profitable and successful during the time of 
execution. The said amount was ($10.5M) Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand 
Dollars. Meanwhile, all the whole arrangement to put claim
over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased customer has been 
made, and all information will be provided to you as soon as you indicate 
your interest and willingness to assist me.

I could have done this transaction alone, but due to the fact that I don't 
want the secret of this transaction to be reviewed by anybody, that is why I 
have decided to contact a foreign body in other to maintain the secrecy 
involved and also been a well know staff of this bank, it is not
advisable for me to carry out this transaction alone.

On smooth conclusion of this transaction. You will be entitled to 35% of the 
total sum as gratification, while 10% will be set aside to take care of any 
expenses that may arise during the cause of this transaction, which will be 
deducted as soon as the funds gets into your personal account in your 
country while 55% will be for me.

Please, you have been advised to keep this as a top secret because of the 
confidentiality of
this transaction until this fund enters into your designation bank account 
overseas.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm 
the fund in your designation bank account before I tender my resignation 
letter to the bank.

I will be expecting your response as soon as you receive this message.

Thanks
Mr ADO.

_________________________________________________________________
Testez Windows Live Mail Beta ! http://www.ideas.live.com/