Subject: Have you worked in New Product Development and had responsibility for maintaining standard bills of material in a electrical manufacturing environment?

From: Caldwell Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 09:19:45 +0200

SREA UP Another 36.36%. Read This Hit List!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
Close: $0.60 UP 36.36%

In the last two days SREA has been on the watch list of OTCPicks.com,
OTCStockExchange.com, and Boonmarket.com rocketing it over 200%. Need we
say more? Get on SREA and ride the wave.

Analyze and evaluate inventory and delivery problems and implement
solutions.

Client offers a solid benefits package and relocation assistance is
available for eligible candidates. Please detail your educational
background, including certificates and licenses.

Also, have you done surveying work for piping projects?

The candidate interacts daily with our clients in order to increase
system efficiency, profits and overall system use. Responsibilities
include model construction, history matching, running predictive cases,
optimization of investment alternatives, and assisting with the
preparation of project investment proposals.

Requires experience in structural analysis using STRUDL or STAADPRO, and
experience with IBC, AISC, and ACI codes. com is a Technical Service
Company based in Atlanta, Georgia.

How much experience do you have as a project leader or manager on a new
mechanical product design.

Must have experience with operating company performing comprehensive
project management from initial scoping and estimating through start up
and commissioning. An Oil Producer in Texas is seeking an experienced
reservoir simulation engineer to conduct field studies of large
carbonate fields in the Permian Basin of West Texas.

Analyze and evaluate inventory and delivery problems and implement
solutions. Highlight your pipeline and terminalling project or
operational experience. Benefits and relocation are available.

Have you worked in New Product Development and had responsibility for
maintaining standard bills of material in a electrical manufacturing
environment? They will also do site work design including drainage
plans, buildings siting, sewers, etc, and prepare material takeoffs and
labor estimates. Manage staffing, training and performance evaluations
to develop and improve staff. Please detail your educational background,
including certificates and licenses. Detail your Customer Service
Experience. In what discipline and where was it earned?

A client in Austin is actively seeking a Protection And Controls
Engineer. Do you have any experience within the semiconductor
manufacturing industry? High school graduate a must with associate or
technical degree a plus. Do you have experience with AutoCAD?