Subject: France, Germany, Thailand, India and Hawaii have the world's most developed treehouse hotel networks.

From: responsive <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 18:54:14 -0500

News Hits! New R&D Facility Engaged!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.73

News hits today on CAON and trading continues to warm up. Hitting highs
of $0.90 today, we can see this building. Read the release and get on
CAON first thing Tuesday. We can see this climbing all week!

"Economically and environmentally, what Madame Laberge is proposing is a
very solid project," said Denis Bolduc, president of the local tourism
department.
She will file an appeal with the Quebec Administrative Tribunal, asking
it to overturn the decision.

It's simple and free!

High-end treehouse construction has become popular in recent years on
the west coast of North America. But Quebec's department responsible for
protecting agricultural land refused Laberge's rezoning application for
the property she wanted to buy in order to build her treehouses.

Natalie Laberge said she has faith in her treehouse accommodation
business plan, which is proposed for the north face of scenic Covey
Hill, near the U. France, Germany, Thailand, India and Hawaii have the
world's most developed treehouse hotel networks. Laberge said treehouse
guests would have the option of various spa treatments, blueberry- and
apple-picking outings, and scenic cycling tours.

It's simple and free! It's simple and free!
It's simple and free! It's simple and free! Laberge said treehouse
guests would have the option of various spa treatments, blueberry- and
apple-picking outings, and scenic cycling tours.
It's simple and free!

It's simple and free! High-end treehouse construction has become popular
in recent years on the west coast of North America. High-end treehouse
construction has become popular in recent years on the west coast of
North America. "Economically and environmentally, what Madame Laberge is
proposing is a very solid project," said Denis Bolduc, president of the
local tourism department. Laberge said treehouse guests would have the
option of various spa treatments, blueberry- and apple-picking outings,
and scenic cycling tours.

She will file an appeal with the Quebec Administrative Tribunal, asking
it to overturn the decision.

But Quebec's department responsible for protecting agricultural land
refused Laberge's rezoning application for the property she wanted to
buy in order to build her treehouses. But Quebec's department
responsible for protecting agricultural land refused Laberge's rezoning
application for the property she wanted to buy in order to build her
treehouses.

Natalie Laberge said she has faith in her treehouse accommodation
business plan, which is proposed for the north face of scenic Covey
Hill, near the U.
Laberge said treehouse guests would have the option of various spa
treatments, blueberry- and apple-picking outings, and scenic cycling
tours. "Economically and environmentally, what Madame Laberge is
proposing is a very solid project," said Denis Bolduc, president of the
local tourism department.

It's simple and free! It's simple and free!
Laberge said treehouse guests would have the option of various spa
treatments, blueberry- and apple-picking outings, and scenic cycling
tours.
High-end treehouse construction has become popular in recent years on
the west coast of North America.

It's simple and free!

But Quebec's department responsible for protecting agricultural land
refused Laberge's rezoning application for the property she wanted to
buy in order to build her treehouses.
France, Germany, Thailand, India and Hawaii have the world's most
developed treehouse hotel networks.

High-end treehouse construction has become popular in recent years on
the west coast of North America.

Laberge said she supports the preservation of agricultural land, and
thinks her project adds to, rather than subtracts from, the cause of
environmental preservation. But Quebec's department responsible for
protecting agricultural land refused Laberge's rezoning application for
the property she wanted to buy in order to build her treehouses. It's
simple and free!

Laberge said treehouse guests would have the option of various spa
treatments, blueberry- and apple-picking outings, and scenic cycling
tours. But Quebec's department responsible for protecting agricultural
land refused Laberge's rezoning application for the property she wanted
to buy in order to build her treehouses. If her appeal fails, Laberge
said she might consider lobbying for a private member's bill in Quebec's
national assembly in order to secure an exemption to the ruling. But
Quebec's department responsible for protecting agricultural land refused
Laberge's rezoning application for the property she wanted to buy in
order to build her treehouses. "Economically and environmentally, what
Madame Laberge is proposing is a very solid project," said Denis Bolduc,
president of the local tourism department.
France, Germany, Thailand, India and Hawaii have the world's most
developed treehouse hotel networks.

It's simple and free!

If her appeal fails, Laberge said she might consider lobbying for a
private member's bill in Quebec's national assembly in order to secure
an exemption to the ruling. Laberge said treehouse guests would have the
option of various spa treatments, blueberry- and apple-picking outings,
and scenic cycling tours. It's simple and free!
High-end treehouse construction has become popular in recent years on
the west coast of North America. It's simple and free!
Natalie Laberge said she has faith in her treehouse accommodation
business plan, which is proposed for the north face of scenic Covey
Hill, near the U.
But Quebec's department responsible for protecting agricultural land
refused Laberge's rezoning application for the property she wanted to
buy in order to build her treehouses. Laberge said treehouse guests
would have the option of various spa treatments, blueberry- and
apple-picking outings, and scenic cycling tours.

But Quebec's department responsible for protecting agricultural land
refused Laberge's rezoning application for the property she wanted to
buy in order to build her treehouses. Natalie Laberge said she has faith
in her treehouse accommodation business plan, which is proposed for the
north face of scenic Covey Hill, near the U.

It's simple and free! High-end treehouse construction has become popular
in recent years on the west coast of North America.