Subject: incest

From: Emmanuel U. Mata <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 22:59:12 +0530

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

I agree, but the fact remains that most churches fail to corporately
discuss the relevent issues of the day and help internalize our faith to
a point that it affects our lives. You will be in my prayers!
I've tried for days to come up with an organized, polished talk, but as
is usually the case, it won't fall into place until I get up and
actually do it. How many time has your church service ever been accused
of being drunk recently? And it is true, lots of churches grow insanely
big because preachers say what people want to hear.
I think holding people's attention during a worship service is a good
thing.

So sorry, contemporary it ain't. com Shane responds to my comments to
his post here where I wrote:Surely, Shane, you aren't suggesting that
worship should be entertaining? At that service most of the unchurched
said "they must be drunk".

Whole different story.

I especially like what you say about a transformation taking place in
people.
The crowds definitely seemed to LEAVE Jesus when he got serious about
discipleship.