Subject: You Are Among The National Lottery Winners2007...

From: LOTTERY BOARD <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 12:17:30 -0700

BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY
TICKET NO: 8603775966738 
REF NO: UK/776090X2/23 
BATCH NO: 013/06/8394369 
UNITED KINGDOM.

We happily announce to you the Draw (06/1096) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, online UKNational Lottery program held on 11th July,2007.Your e-mail address attached to Ticket Number:8603775966738 with Serial number 5368/02drew the Winning Numbers:03,09,10,22,46,47(bonusno. 22),which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd  category i.e match 5 plus 1 bonus.£ 1,500,000(One Million Five Hundred 
Thousand Pounds Sterling ),payout in Us dollars;2,776,646.55 in cash 
credited to file ktu/9023118308/03You are to contact the claims department by e-mail;
Name: Sir David Rex.
Tel No: +44 703  193 0612,009 44 703  193 0612
E-mail: [email-masked]

Congratulations once again from all our staff for being a part of our 
Promotionsprogram.
Mrs. Amanda Collins

The society lotteries are managed by Sisson Marketing International 
Limited,certified by the Gambling Commission ELM Certification 180/3/2.
© Uk National Lottery 2007.