Subject: fiend exhibition

From: Slater <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 20:09:04 +0800

Big News For SZSN! Shares Rocket! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

SZSN new releases show huge expansion and Multi-Million dollar projects.
Share prices rocket! Friday's trading was strong. Get On SZSN first
thing Monday!

Describe your experience with project design, project development,
economics and planning in the petroleum industry. Have you work for an
equipment or fabrication manufacturer?

Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.

A comprehensive benefits package is available. Please describe a recent
project you estimated, including the accuracy of your estimate versus
the final cost. The ability to lead and train others is a must. A
bachelor of Science in Engineering required.
Must be able to interpret and recommend application of new Federal,
State or other regulations that relate to all facets of plant accounting
and reporting. A Professional Engineers license is a plus.
Candidate must be CPA with a four-year baccalaureate degree from a
recognized accredited college or university, MBA preferred. Describe
your supervisory experience. Please describe your level of operational
or supervisory experience in the petroleum industry.

Large manufacturer is actively seeking a Six Sigma Master Black Belt to
be located in the Houston, TX area. The ideal candidate will need
experience on CCR Platform, FCCU, Delayed Coking, High Severity
Hydrotreating, ana sulfur handling.

Our client is actively looking for a piping designer in the Houston,
Texas area. Great opportunity with well established leader in their
industry located in the Chicago area for Designers with AutoCAD and
Microstation experience.

NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR - Responsible for the installation, configuration,
maintenance, and support of Windows server implementations.

What experience do you have with military electronics.

Are you bilingual in Spanish and English?

The candidate will have above average Microstation capability, knowledge
of NEC and IEC codes and ANSI-NEMA equipment. A knowledge of the types
of drawings required to construct an electrical substation is strongly
desired. We offer an extensive benefit package.
Must possess excellent analytical skills and be well organized with
strong attention to detail. Great opportunity with well established
leader in their industry located in the Chicago area for CAD Designers
with Microstation experience.

Where do you currently and live and give the city and the state. Solid
growth opportunity for a new office of a well established company
located in Houston, TX for Piping Designers.

Describe your knowledge of ASME, Versions? How many years of experience
do you have? Briefly describe your Knowledge of Siemens DCS with
Wonderware and Panel View, as well as experience in fuel ethanol
environment.

This position places great emphasis on your ability to make
presentations and lead classes. Great opportunity with well established
leader in their industry located in the Chicago area for CAD Designers
with Microstation experience.
What API codes and ANSI specs did you design to conform to?

Possible relocation assistance for the right candidate. Describe why you
believe you are a hands-on type of , roll up your sleeve type of person.
How many years of experience do you have? The Project Engineers will
write and maintain installation and troubleshoot procedures requiring
the Project Engineer to perform some platform diving operations.
Relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate. Describe
you experience in conducting classes and being able to conduct yourself
as a leader in that role.

Contract to hire is preferred although client may consider an immediate
direct hire for candidates that will only consider this option. Please
describe your level of familiarity with Federal, State and local Hazard
regulations regarding refineries.

You MUST be able to travel domestically and possibly internationally.
These positions are located in small towns.

Describe you experience in conducting classes and being able to conduct
yourself as a leader in that role. The ability to lead and train others
is a must.
Have you work in an EPC environment? Please note: See My Resume is NOT a
proper answer for any listed question! Local candidates of State of
Texas need to apply. Experience on pump stations, terminals, compressor
stations, measurement and regulator stations is desired.