Subject: Re: [salud] Little activity so far

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 15:53:29 +0300

Hi,

this is yet another message from me saying that I do not see enough
energy in this WG.

We have two alternative ways forward. Either the level of activity
increases dramatically and the WG progresses towards the goals described
in its charter or we close the WG.

Feel free to respond to this email with your input on this issue.
Nevertheless, I intend to measure the level of activity in the group not
by how many responses this email gets, but by the amount of actual work
that is done in the near future ;o)

Thanks,

Gonzalo

On 28/01/2011 2:15 PM, Gonzalo Camarillo wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> as I indicated before, we need more activity in this group in order to
> make some progress.
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Gonzalo
> 
> _______________________________________________
> salud mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/salud
>

---

From: Laura Liess <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 11:21:51 +0200

Gonzalo,

give me 3 or 4 days to put together a new version of the draft which
includes the comments received on the requirements, then I hope we can
go on and progress with the syntax.

We had during the end of february and march about 30 commens after
Dale's LC on the requirements. I thought this was not so bad.
One non -requirements issue is still open because people were busy
elsewere. This is a small group with only one draft, and it is
difficult to reach the same dynamic as for larger groups.

Thanks a lot
Laura