Subject: [salud] Draft revision from IESG call

From: [email-masked] (Dale R. Worley)
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 11:35:39 -0400

[as an author]

I've assembled a draft incorporating many of the changes that have
been discussed.  This isn't an official "revision 12.1" because I am
not the editor -- it's just to show the wording of the current
proposals and what the whole text looks like with those changes.

I've attempted to include everything which is tentatively agreed upon,
that is, every proposed change for which there seems to be no
outstanding disagreements.  What I haven't included is:

- what <provider> values are

- the policy for creating new standard URNs

- the exact description of the IANA registry (because that depends on
  the policy question)

- the guidelines for creating new public or private URNs (because that
  involves the policy question)

The one proposal that I have omitted is one from the IESG to move the
requirements to an appendix, because it appears that incorporating
requirements into body sections is common practice.

As far as I know, all objections and comments from the Secdir and
Gen-art reviews and the IESG call are in one of the above three
categories.

The XML and text versions can be obtained from

https://svn.resiprocate.org/rep/ietf-drafts/worley/draft-worley-salud-alert-info-urns-12-update1.txt

https://svn.resiprocate.org/rep/ietf-drafts/worley/draft-worley-salud-alert-info-urns-12-update1.xml

You can see the diffs between revision 12 and this draft with

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-salud-alert-info-urns-12&difftype=--html&submit=Go!&url2=http%3A%2F%2Fsvn.resiprocate.org%2Frep%2Fietf-drafts%2Fworley%2Fdraft-worley-salud-alert-info-urns-12-update1.txt

Dale

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 15:17:53 -0400

Dale,

I reviewed the diff of the changes, and they look good to me.

	Thanks,
	Paul

On 5/29/14 11:35 AM, Dale R. Worley wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> salud mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/salud
>

---

From: Laura Liess <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 10:04:07 +0200

Dale,

I read the diff  and the changes are fine for me.

Thank you
Laura

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 09:34:51 +0000

Hi,

The changes look ok to me.

Regards,

Christer

-----Original Message-----
From: salud [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Dale R. Worley
Sent: 29. toukokuuta 2014 18:36
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [salud] Draft revision from IESG call

[as an author]

I've assembled a draft incorporating many of the changes that have been discussed.  This isn't an official "revision 12.1" because I am not the editor -- it's just to show the wording of the current proposals and what the whole text looks like with those changes.

I've attempted to include everything which is tentatively agreed upon, that is, every proposed change for which there seems to be no outstanding disagreements.  What I haven't included is:

The one proposal that I have omitted is one from the IESG to move the requirements to an appendix, because it appears that incorporating requirements into body sections is common practice.

As far as I know, all objections and comments from the Secdir and Gen-art reviews and the IESG call are in one of the above three categories.

Dale