Subject: [sami] Call for Free Publication - International Journal Human-Machine Interaction

From: Pr Med Salim BOUHLEL <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 03:21:08 +0100

International
Journal of

Human-Machine Interaction  (IJHMI)

ISSN(Online):
2356-556X  *** ISSN(Print): 2356-5578

Deadline
Submissions for Volume III - Issue 2, 02/29/2016

Notification: within 4 weeks from
the submission date

Frequency: 2 Issue per year

Free of
charge manuscript submission

Dear,

This is to inform you that the deadline for submissions for
volume III issue 2 of the International
(IJHMI) is 02/29/2016. The notification of acceptance/rejection will be
sent before 03/31/2016.

All papers should be submitted electronically via the
following link: http://ijhmi.asdfjournals.com/

The International Journal on Human Machine Interaction(IJHMI)
is published by the Association of Scientists, Developers and Faculties
in collaboration with the Tunisian Association of Human-Machine
Interaction and the Research Unit: SETIT, University of Sfax, Tunisia.
It's a Peer-Reviewed, free of charge submission, Open-Access Journal
issued twice a year (January and July) and freely distributed both in
print and electronic versions. Its main objective is the disclosure of
scientific papers concerning all the fields of Computer Science
Technology.

More information can be found at : http://ijhmi.asdfjournals.com

Sincerely.

Pr. Med Salim BOUHLEL

Editor in Chief of IJHMI

Head of the Research Unit: SETIT
( Sfax University )

President of the Tunisian Association Human-Machine Interaction

Vice President of the ASDF
(Africa Region)

GSM +216 20 20 00 05

====================================================

This email is sent out to all those on the SETIT database. If you want
to be removed from this database,

please send an email to  [email-masked]

====================================================