Subject: Obtain Biotech IPOs! 206

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:20:59

Help Beta Test Our Site and Be Eligible to Purchase Shares of
Future IPOs In Which We Participate**

eMedsecurities has selected you as a possible participant to help
test our online stock-trading engine for knowledge-based investing in the
life sciences.  For your cooperation, you will be eligible to purchase
shares of future IPOs in which we participate, for as long as you
maintain your account with us.  This is limited to only 50 qualified
testers!  Request More
Information.**

eMedsecurities… The Cure for the Common Portfolio!

eMedsecurities provides you with a wealth of information, all
compiled in a single, easy-to-use resource.  Learn about new research
and upcoming treatments for migraine headache, stroke, epilepsy, brain
tumor and much more.  Obtain critical investment information about the
companies that are developing these treatments.  eMedsecurities empowers
you to make more informed investment decisions.  Request
More Information.**

Participation in
eMedsecurities' Beta Test allows you:

Eligibility to purchase shares of IPOs in which
eMedsecurities participates for as long as you maintain your
account**

Valuable research of the entire product
pipeline of companies, including stages of clinical development, by
industry or specific disease

Useful information about industry trends, recent
developments and upcoming IPOs

Commitment to customer service featuring
our Live Customer Service Online

Dedication to fast trade executions at the best
possible price

The following guidelines will
explain what we expect from an eMedsecurities Beta Tester:

Open a funded eMedsecurities
account

Visit our online trading site once
a week

Execute trades through our web
site in accordance with your normal practice

Submit feedback to eMedsecurities' development team through a questionnaire sent via
email

Provide us with additional
feedback regarding the site as needed

The test is limited to only 50 Beta
Testers so sign up now to be considered!  Request
More Information.**

Please note: All applications for the Beta Test must be submitted by
January 24, 2001 to be considered.

Please
be advised that your information will stay in our proprietary database and
will not be sold, traded, given or otherwise provided to outside vendors.
We respect your privacy.

By
submitting your information, you implicitly state that this is something
that interests you and that you

agree to receive periodic emails from
eMedsecurities.

Research indicated that you
might benefit from our offer.  To be removed instantly and permanently from
our database, simply click here.
We respect
all removal requests.
** Restrictions
Apply:  Beta test not open to residents of:
HI, IL, MI, MN, MS, NE, NH, TN, TX.  Initial Public
Offerings are considered speculative investments and as such may not be
appropriate for every investor. If an investor chooses to participate in
IPOs, there are certain restrictions that apply:  Flipping- The first time an investor sells
his/her shares within the first 30 days the issue is trading in the
secondary market, that investor will not be allocated shares for the next
90 days following the sale.  The second time that investor “flips”,
they will not be allocated IPO shares for 180 days.  The third time
that investor “flips”, they lose their IPO allocations permanently.  Transferring shares- If the
investor transfers IPO shares out of their account within the first 30
days the issue is trading in the secondary market, they will permanently
lose their IPO allocations.  Beta investors will be chosen from
all the applicants based on their income, net worth and investing
experience.  IPO shares will only be allocated from transactions in
which eMedsecurities participates in the underwriting. A0007-1-A2

Received: (from majordomo@localhost) by ns.secondary.com (8.9.3/8.9.3) id HAA20996 for ietf-sasl-bks; Fri, 19 Jan 2001 07:20:17 -0800 (PST)
Received: from cins.hanyang.ac.kr ([166.104.204.187]) by ns.secondary.com (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id HAA19964; Fri, 19 Jan 2001 07:17:09 -0800 (PST)
From: [email-masked]
Received: by cins.hanyang.ac.kr id XAA372399; Fri, 19 Jan 2001 23:57:34 +0900 (KST)
Subject: Obtain Biotech IPOs! 206
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:20:59
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-MIME-Autoconverted: from 8bit to quoted-printable by cins.hanyang.ac.kr id XAA372399
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk
List-Archive:
List-ID:
List-Unsubscribe:

Help Beta Test Our Site and Be Eligible to Purchase Shares of
Future IPOs In Which We Participate**

eMedsecurities has selected you as a possible participant to help
test our online stock-trading engine for knowledge-based investing in the
life sciences.  For your cooperation, you will be eligible to purchase
shares of future IPOs in which we participate, for as long as you
maintain your account with us.  This is limited to only 50 qualified
testers!  Request More
Information.**

eMedsecurities… The Cure for the Common Portfolio!

eMedsecurities provides you with a wealth of information, all
compiled in a single, easy-to-use resource.  Learn about new research
and upcoming treatments for migraine headache, stroke, epilepsy, brain
tumor and much more.  Obtain critical investment information about the
companies that are developing these treatments.  eMedsecurities empowers
you to make more informed investment decisions.  Request
More Information.**

Participation in
eMedsecurities' Beta Test allows you:

Eligibility to purchase shares of IPOs in which
eMedsecurities participates for as long as you maintain your
account**

Valuable research of the entire product
pipeline of companies, including stages of clinical development, by
industry or specific disease

Useful information about industry trends, recent
developments and upcoming IPOs

Commitment to customer service featuring
our Live Customer Service Online

Dedication to fast trade executions at the best
possible price

The following guidelines will
explain what we expect from an eMedsecurities Beta Tester:

Open a funded eMedsecurities
account

Visit our online trading site once
a week

Execute trades through our web
site in accordance with your normal practice

Submit feedback to eMedsecurities' development team through a questionnaire sent via
email

Provide us with additional
feedback regarding the site as needed

The test is limited to only 50 Beta
Testers so sign up now to be considered!  Request
More Information.**

Please note: All applications for the Beta Test must be submitted by
January 24, 2001 to be considered.

Please
be advised that your information will stay in our proprietary database and
will not be sold, traded, given or otherwise provided to outside vendors.
We respect your privacy.

By
submitting your information, you implicitly state that this is something
that interests you and that you

agree to receive periodic emails from
eMedsecurities.

Research indicated that you
might benefit from our offer.  To be removed instantly and permanently from
our database, simply click here.
We respect
all removal requests.
** Restrictions
Apply:  Beta test not open to residents of:
HI, IL, MI, MN, MS, NE, NH, TN, TX.  Initial Public
Offerings are considered speculative investments and as such may not be
appropriate for every investor. If an investor chooses to participate in
IPOs, there are certain restrictions that apply:  Flipping- The first time an investor sells
his/her shares within the first 30 days the issue is trading in the
secondary market, that investor will not be allocated shares for the next
90 days following the sale.  The second time that investor “flips”,
they will not be allocated IPO shares for 180 days.  The third time
that investor “flips”, they lose their IPO allocations permanently.  Transferring shares- If the
investor transfers IPO shares out of their account within the first 30
days the issue is trading in the secondary market, they will permanently
lose their IPO allocations.  Beta investors will be chosen from
all the applicants based on their income, net worth and investing
experience.  IPO shares will only be allocated from transactions in
which eMedsecurities participates in the underwriting. A0007-1-A2

Received: by ns.secondary.com (8.9.3/8.9.3) id SAA10212 for ietf-sasl-bks; Tue, 16 Jan 2001 18:59:31 -0800 (PST)
Received: from webserver.onlineevents.com.au ([203.111.80.201]) by ns.secondary.com (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id SAA10064; Tue, 16 Jan 2001 18:57:25 -0800 (PST)
From: [email-masked]
Received: from max1-34.losangeles.corecomm.net by webserver.onlineevents.com.au with SMTP (Microsoft Exchange Internet Mail Service Version 5.0.1459.44) id C0CGL6NT; Wed, 17 Jan 2001 14:54:31 +1100
DATE: 16 Jan 01 6:44:42 PM
Message-ID:
SUBJECT: RE; THANK YOU
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk
List-Archive:
List-ID:
List-Unsubscribe:

Dear Friend and Partner,

Think of all the things you could do if you had more free time and money wasn't an
object

What kind of car would you be driving?

Where would you live?

Where would you go on vacation?

Now, for a limited time, 300+ money making and saving secrets can be yours for less
than $10.00.

Click here http://www.300moneysecrets.com/ and ORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get information now, that could make you millions!!!!

** REMOVE ** REMOVE ** REMOVE ** REMOVE ** REMOVE **

To be removed from our mailing list, please email [email-masked] All REMOVE requests AUTOMATICALLY honored upon receipt. PLEASE understand that any effort to disrupt, close or block this REMOVE account can only result in difficulties for others wanting to be removed from our mailing list as it will be impossible to take anyone off the list if the remove instruction can not be received.