Subject: draft-myers-saslrev-*.txt

From: Hallvard B Furuseth <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 21:22:04 +0200

draft-myers-saslrev-03.txt says the draft has been deleted and not
published as an RFC.  Did it just time out so a new draft will be
forthcoming, or has it been discontinued?

-- 
Hallvard

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:52:11 +0100

>forthcoming, or has it been discontinued?
It is now called draft-ietf-sasl-rfc2222bis-02.txt and it is in Last 
Call right now.

Alexey

---

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 00:56:00 -0700

>forthcoming, or has it been discontinued?

It has been superceded by draft-ietf-sasl-rfc2222bis-xx.txt.
-02 is presently in WG last call...

Kurt

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:52:11 +0100

Alexey

---

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 00:56:00 -0700

Kurt