Subject: GSSAPI naming and domain-based names

From: [email-masked] (Sam Hartman)
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:06:45 -0400 (EDT)

So, several people spoke up in favor of looking at the GSSAPI name
issue and no one seemed to object to looking at the problem.  

would you be interested in writing up an individual draft that defines
the new GSSAPI name type for domain-based services?  I haven't talked
to Kurt about whether he thinks this work is in scope, but even if it
is, we'll want to see an individual draft first and later make it a
working group document.

If you do write up an individual draft, I'd request that you have the
draft announcement copied here and to [email-masked].

---

From: Nicolas Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 12:41:10 -0700

I will write two drafts: one about GSS-API domain-based names and one
about domain-based names for the Kerberos V GSS-API mechanism.

Cheers,

Nico

---

From: Nicolas Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 12:41:10 -0700

Cheers,

Nico