Subject: LAST CALL: Simple Authentication and Security Layer (SASL)

From: Tom Yu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 18:26:58 -0400

This begins a Working Group Last Call on submitting the following
document for publication as a Proposed Standard.  The Last Call will
expire at 17:00 EDT on July 8, 2005.

	Title		: Simple Authentication and Security Layer (SASL)
	Author(s)	: A. Melnikov, K. Zeilenga
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sasl-rfc2222bis-11.txt
	Pages		: 29
	Date		: 2005-6-1
	
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sasl-rfc2222bis-11.txt

In my opinion, there has not been enough review of this document for
me to comfortably declare a WG consensus.  A lack of objections WILL
NOT be sufficient grounds for advancing the document.

If you have read this document and believe that it is ready for
IETF-wide Last Call, please reply indicating so.  Specific positive
comments are particularly encouraged.

If you have not read the document, I urge you to do so and to comment,
especially if your work is affected by the SASL specification.  Please
address all technical comments to the list.

- ---Tom