Subject: [SAVA] Thinking simpler...

From: fergdawg at netzero.net (Fergie)
Date: Tue Mar 20 22:36:12 2007

-- Fred Baker <[email-masked]> wrote:

>Any comments?
>
>     ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/fred/sava/Sava-Simple.txt
>     ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/fred/sava/Sava-Simple.xml

Fred,

Personally, I like it, but I need to parse it a bit further (having
just seen it) -- and I think some key elements are missing, which
may not even be appropriate in relation to this 'draft' but perhaps
relevant in the overall SAVA context.

More later,

- ferg

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 Engineering Architecture for the Internet
 fergdawg(at)netzero.net
 ferg's tech blog: http://fergdawg.blogspot.com/