Subject: [SAVA] test from Bin Tian

From: tianbin at cernet.edu.cn (Bin Tian)
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 00:06:03 +0800

sava mailing list test

---

From: fred at cisco.com (Fred Baker)
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 11:50:18 -0700

I received this. It is the first note I have received from the list  
in quite a while. I have been told that it was only supporting  
participants on IPv6 networks. What is the current status?

On May 1, 2007, at 9:06 AM, Bin Tian wrote:

> sava mailing list test
>
> _______________________________________________
> SAVA mailing list
> SAVA at nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn
> http://www.nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn/mailman/listinfo/sava

---

From: tianbin at cernet.edu.cn (Bin Tian)
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 09:27:12 +0800

Hi,

It should be the same as before. The new server and the old one are on
the same subnet. And it's dual stack. I changed the MTA software to
exim4. It do support IPv6. The MTA log told me that it's trying to
deliever by IPv6 when the other end has AAAA record.

I have been told to solve the problem and I have no idea about the exact
status before. If there are something wrong, please let me know.

Best regards,
Bin Tian

Fred Baker wrote:
> I received this. It is the first note I have received from the list in
> quite a while. I have been told that it was only supporting participants
> on IPv6 networks. What is the current status?
>

---

From: jaap at NLnetLabs.nl (Jaap Akkerhuis)
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 14:52:22 +0200

Hi,

I also didn't see abything on this list for a long time.

It turns out that the machine/domain which is hosting this list
(SAVA) is marken as SPAM by spamassassin. If I look at the headers,
that is because the Razor2 filetr is (default swithed on in
spamassassin) is maring this at such, see the header below.

	jaap

  Return-Path: sava-bounces at nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn
  Delivery-Date: Wed May  2 03:29:14 2007
  Received: from open.nlnetlabs.nl (open.nlnetlabs.nl [IPv6:2001:7b8:206:1::1])
  	by bartok.nlnetlabs.nl (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l421T4NK066014
  	for <jaap at bartok.nlnetlabs.nl>; Wed, 2 May 2007 03:29:05 +0200 (CEST)
  	(envelope-from sava-bounces at nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn)
  Received: from debian ([IPv6:2001:da8:200:101:20d:60ff:fe6f:a7f2])
  	by open.nlnetlabs.nl (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l421Sx5N030368
  	for <jaap at nlnetlabs.nl>; Wed, 2 May 2007 03:29:00 +0200 (CEST)
  	(envelope-from sava-bounces at nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn)
  Received: from localhost ([127.0.0.1] helo=[166.111.8.146])
  	by debian with esmtp (Exim 4.63)
  	(envelope-from <sava-bounces at nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn>)
  	id 1Hj3dC-0002ti-SO; Wed, 02 May 2007 09:27:46 +0800
  Received: from sea.net.edu.cn ([202.112.3.66] helo=cernet.edu.cn)
  	by debian with smtp (Exim 4.63)
  	(envelope-from <tianbin at cernet.edu.cn>) id 1Hj3dB-0002td-0W
  	for sava at nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn; Wed, 02 May 2007 09:27:45 +0800
  Received: from [203.91.120.152]([203.91.120.152]) by cernet.edu.cn(AIMC
  	3.2.0.0) with SMTP id jm284638225b; Wed, 02 May 2007 09:27:44 +0800
  Message-ID: <4637E8F0.3040607 at cernet.edu.cn>
  Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 09:27:12 +0800
  From: Bin Tian <tianbin at cernet.edu.cn>
  User-Agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.10 (Windows/20070221)
  MIME-Version: 1.0
  To: Fred Baker <fred at cisco.com>
  References: <4637656B.6050303 at cernet.edu.cn>
  	<6BC1E14F-A4C3-4F4D-9496-DB9EC2737C52 at cisco.com>
  In-Reply-To: <6BC1E14F-A4C3-4F4D-9496-DB9EC2737C52 at cisco.com>
  X-Enigmail-Version: 0.94.2.0
  X-AIMC-AUTH: tianbin
  X-AIMC-MAILFROM: tianbin at cernet.edu.cn
  X-AIMC-Msg-ID: 9zKdDjRB
  Cc: sava at nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn
  Subject: Re: [SAVA] test from Bin Tian
  X-BeenThere: sava at nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn
  X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.9
  Precedence: list
  List-Id: <sava.nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn>
  List-Unsubscribe: <http://www.nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn/mailman/listinfo/sava>,
  	<mailto:sava-request at nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn?subject=unsubscribe>
  List-Archive: <http://www.nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn/pipermail/sava>
  List-Post: <mailto:sava at nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn>
  List-Help: <mailto:sava-request at nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn?subject=help>
  List-Subscribe: <http://www.nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn/mailman/listinfo/sava>,
  	<mailto:sava-request at nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn?subject=subscribe>
  Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
  Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
  Sender: sava-bounces at nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn
  Errors-To: sava-bounces at nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn
  X-Spam-Status: No, score=0.0 required=5.0 tests=AWL,BAYES_00,
  	RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100,RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_E8_51_100,RAZOR2_CHECK autolearn=no
  	version=3.1.8
  X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.1.8 (2007-02-13) on bartok.nlnetlabs.nl
  X-Razor2-Warning: SPAM.

  Hi,

etc..