Subject: [SAVA] SAVI Workshop at IETF 71

From: christian.vogt at nomadiclab.com (Christian Vogt)
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 19:01:02 +0200

Folks,

getting approval for a SAVI working group did not work out before IETF  
71 due to lack of time in drafting the problem analysis that IESG and  
IAB have asked for.  But never mind.  I am very confident that we will  
get approval before IETF 72 given the solid charter proposal that we  
have agreed on recently.

The charter proposal alone, however, is insufficient to run another  
SAVI BoF in Philadelphia.  Instead, our main focus should now be the  
completion of the problem analysis.  Danny will soon have an early  
version available, and this should be the basis for further refinement  
by us.

To help us put these plans into action, Jari has kindly reserved the  
IESG break-out room in the IETF 71 meeting hotel for Thursday, March  
13, 15:10 - 16:10.  Those of you who are interested in contributing to  
the problem analysis are welcome to join this workshop.  Don't mind if  
you cannot make it; the document will also be discussed after IETF 71  
on this mailing list, of course.

The IESG break-out room has not yet been decided.  I will follow up  
with a note once the room has been announced.

- Christian

---

From: hiroa-ha at is.naist.jp (Hiroaki Hazeyama)
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 08:16:07 +0900

I'd like to join this workshop

----
Hiroaki Hazeyama
Nara Institute of Science and Technology
Takayama 8916-5, Ikoma, Nara, Japan

Christian Vogt wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> SAVA mailing list
> SAVA at mail.nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn
> http://mail.nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/sava

---

From: christian.vogt at nomadiclab.com (Christian Vogt)
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 20:22:18 +0200

> with a note once the room has been announced.

Our workshop will be in room 414.  This is the IESG break-out room.

- Christian