Subject: [SAVA] SAVI Dinner in Philadelphia

From: christian.vogt at nomadiclab.com (Christian Vogt)
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 19:21:38 +0200

Folks,

would you be interested in a joint dinner in Philadelphia?

We very much liked the dinner we had together in Vancouver, and
think it would be great to repeat it in Philadelphia.  By Dublin,
the SAVI dinner will be a "tradition" then. :-)

If you are interested in joining the dinner, please fill our the
poll at the following link.  This will help us to find the best
day for the dinner, and to estimate how many seats to reserve:

   http://www.doodle.ch/spbgwxzfdamir7rm

Thanks,
- Danny and Christian

---

From: hiroa-ha at is.naist.jp (Hiroaki Hazeyama)
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 08:14:04 +0900

I'd like to join in the dinner.

----
Hiroaki Hazeyama
Nara Institute of Science and Technology
Takayama 8916-5, Ikoma, Nara, Japan

Christian Vogt wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> SAVA mailing list
> SAVA at mail.nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn
> http://mail.nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/sava

---

From: jianping at cernet.edu.cn (Jianping WU)
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 10:22:51 +0800

Danny and Christian

I will arrive in Philadelphia on March 12 and joint the meetig
on March 13. Also I would like to joint dinner like last year
if the danner will be after March 12.

Thanks

Jianping