Subject: [SAVA] SAVI Problem Statement

From: miw at juniper.net (Mark Williams)
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 00:44:23 +0800

All,

here is a first draft of a SAVI problem statement. It is based on the 
SAVA problem statement (most recent cut by Paul Ferguson), but of course 
it has been substantially altered to match the new scope of the project.

I will submit to the IETF a week after the end of IETF71, nett of any 
comments/edits/additions the list may have.

cheers,

Mark

-- 
"Product roadmap and/or product discussion in this email set forth
Juniper Networks' current intention and is subject to change at any
time without notice.  No purchases are contingent upon Juniper
Networks delivering any feature or functionality expressed or implied
in this roadmap or product discussion."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Williams                        Juniper Networks
Solution Architect                   Beijing Office
Strategic Alliances                  Tel: +86 10 6528 8800 x16032
Asia Pacific                         FAX: +61 7 3251 0155
miw at juniper.net                      Cell: +86 1370-111-4749

-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: draft-wu-savi-problem-statement-00.txt
Url: http://mail.nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn/pipermail/sava/attachments/20080309/0016c3af/attachment.txt