Subject: [savi] 转发: New Version Notification for draft-dong-savi-cga-header-01

From: ZhangDong <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 09:33:29 +0800

Hi Folks,

I have published draft-dong-savi-cga-header-01. 
The main difference between -00- and -01- is that I add a new section in -01-. The new section describes using destination extension header to take the CGA information instead of creating the new CGA extension header.

Welcome comments.
The URL is http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-savi-cga-header-01

Thank you very much.

Dong Zhang
Huaweisymantec Technologies Co., Ltd
TEL：86-10-62721287
FAX：86-10-62721347
ADDRESS：3rd Floor,Section D, Keshi Building, No.28, Xinxi Rd., Shangdi, 
                Haidian Dist., Beijing, China. 100085

Subject: New Version Notification for draft-dong-savi-cga-header-01
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 23:11:43 -0700 (PDT)

A new version of I-D, draft-dong-savi-cga-header-01.txt has been successfuly submitted by Dong Zhang and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-dong-savi-cga-header
Revision:	 01
Title:		 CGA Extension Header of IPv6
Creation_date:	 2009-05-12
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 15

Abstract:
This document specifies a method based on Cryptographically Generated
Addresses (CGA) for protecting the IPv6 network from address
spoofing.  The basic idea is to define a new IPv6 extension header
which is called CGA header.  Three new options of CGA header are
introduced to satisfy the need of verification between all CGA-aware
nodes.  This document also illustrates the proposed verification
procedure under several different situations.  Additionally, a
possible alternative way using destination options header to take CGA
information is described.

The IETF Secretariat.