Subject: [savi] SAVI Meeting Agenda for IETF 76

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 02:53:50 -0400

Folks -

Our upcoming working group meeting at IETF 76 in Hiroshima will be
on Monday, November 9, 9:00 am - 11:30 am, in the Acacia West room of
the IETF hotel.  You find the meeting agenda at:

   http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09nov/agenda/savi.txt

Note that the meeting agenda is still subject to slight changes.  Below
is a current snapshot.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

- Christian

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Agenda of the SAVI working group meeting at IETF 76
Monday, November 9, 9:00 am - 11:30 am, Acacia West room
----------------------------------------------------------------------

09:00  Introduction and administrativa ........................ 10 min
        Christian Vogt

09:10  SAVI Framework ......................................... 25 min
        Christian Vogt (draft-vogt-savi-framework)

09:35  SAVI for Stateless Address Autoconfiguration ........... 25 min
        Marcelo Bagnulo (draft-ietf-savi-fcfs)

10:00  SAVI for DHCP .......................................... 25 min
        Jun Bi (draft-bi-savi-cps)

10:25  SAVI for Secure Neighbor Discovery ..................... 25 min
        Alberto Garcia (draft-ietf-savi-send )

10:50  CNGI-CERNET2 SAVI deployment update .................... 20 min
        Jun Bi

11:10  SAVI for Delegated IPv6 Prefixes ....................... 20 min
        John Kaippallimalil (draft-kaippallimalil-savi-dhcp-pd)

11:30  End of working group meeting