Subject: [savi] Call for Presentations

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 16:51:51 -0700

Ladies and Gentlemen -

If you would like to make a presentation at our upcoming working group
meeting in Hiroshima, please let me know by next Tuesday, October 27.

Priority of the next meeting will be on discussing documents that may be
candidates for working group adoption.  This is the immediate next step
for the working group following our decision for separate documents on
DHCP, on SLAAC, and on the overall framework.

Our upcoming working group meeting is currently scheduled for Monday,
November 9, in room Acacia West of the IETF hotel.  This may change,
though, as the schedule of working group meetings is still tentative.

- Christian

---

From: Frank Xia <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 10:42:41 -0500

Hi Christian

We would like to present our DHCP solution 
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-kaippallimalil-savi-dhcp-pd-00.txt
which deals with Broadband Forum networks.

10 minutes are fine.

BR
Frank

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Christian Vogt" <[email-masked]>
To: "SAVI Mailing List" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 6:51 PM
Subject: [savi] Call for Presentations

> _______________________________________________
> savi mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/savi