Subject: [savi] I-D Action:draft-ietf-savi-fcfs-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 05:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : FCFS-SAVI: First-Come First-Serve Source-Address Validation for Locally Assigned IPv6 Addresses
	Author(s)       : E. Nordmark, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-fcfs-06.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2011-04-11

This memo describes FCFS SAVI a mechanism to provide source address
validation for IPv6 networks using the First-Come First-Serve
principle.  The proposed mechanism is intended to complement ingress
filtering techniques to provide a finer granularity on the control of
the source addresses used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-fcfs-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 14:08:47 +0200

Hi,

This is a new version of the draft that i believe accommodates all the 
comments received.
In particular, its terminology is aligned to the one in the framework 
document, it includes the text proposed by Joel on logging and it 
reflects the IPv6 scope in the title.

I understand that this is ready to ship to the iesg.

Regards, marcelo

El 11/04/11 14:00, [email-masked] escribió:
> _______________________________________________
> savi mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/savi