Subject: [savi] I-D Action:draft-ietf-savi-send-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 06:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SEND-based Source-Address Validation Implementation
	Author(s)       : M. Bagnulo, A. Garcia-Martinez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-send-05.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2011-04-15

This memo describes SEND SAVI, a mechanism to provide source address
validation using the SEND protocol.  The proposed mechanism is
intended to complement ingress filtering techniques to provide a
finer granularity on the control of the source addresses used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-send-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Alberto García <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 15:16:38 +0200

Hi,

This is a new version of the SEND SAVI draft which aligns terminology to the
framework document, also with some text clean-up
I understand that it is ready to be shipped to the IESG.

Regards,
Alberto

-----Mensaje original-----
De: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] En nombre de
[email-masked]
Enviado el: viernes, 15 de abril de 2011 15:00
Para: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]
Asunto: [savi] I-D Action:draft-ietf-savi-send-05.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements
Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SEND-based Source-Address Validation
Implementation
	Author(s)       : M. Bagnulo, A. Garcia-Martinez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-send-05.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2011-04-15

This memo describes SEND SAVI, a mechanism to provide source address
validation using the SEND protocol.  The proposed mechanism is intended to
complement ingress filtering techniques to provide a finer granularity on
the control of the source addresses used.