Subject: [savi] I-D Action:draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 07:45:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SAVI Threat Scope
	Author(s)       : D. McPherson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope-05.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-04-11

Source Address Validation Improvement (SAVI) effort aims to
complement ingress filtering with finer-grained, standardized IP
source address validation.  This document describes threats enabled
by IP source address spoofing both in the global and finer-grained
context, describes currently available solutions and challenges, and
provides a starting point analysis for finer-grained (host
granularity) anti-spoofing work.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.