Subject: [savi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-savi-send-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 02:11:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SEND-based Source-Address Validation Implementation
	Author(s)       : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Alberto Garcia-Martinez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-send-07.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2012-03-28

   This memo describes SEND SAVI, a mechanism to provide source address
   validation using the SEND protocol.  The proposed mechanism is
   intended to complement ingress filtering techniques to provide a
   finer granularity on the control of the source addresses used.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-send-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-savi-send-07.txt

---

From: Alberto García <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 11:16:13 +0200

Hi,
We have updated the SEND SAVI draft to address some comments made by
Jean-Michel.

Best regards,
Alberto

-----Mensaje original-----
De: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] En nombre de
[email-masked]
Enviado el: miércoles, 28 de marzo de 2012 11:11
Para: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]
Asunto: [savi] I-D Action: draft-ietf-savi-send-07.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories. This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation
Improvements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SEND-based Source-Address Validation
Implementation
	Author(s)       : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Alberto Garcia-Martinez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-send-07.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2012-03-28

_______________________________________________
savi mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/savi