Subject: [savi] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-shi-savi-access-01.txt

From: Zhu Liang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 10:43:56 +0800

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2012/5/9
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-shi-savi-access-01.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-shi-savi-access-01.txt has been successfully
submitted by Liang Zhu and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-shi-savi-access
Revision:        01
Title:           SAVI Requirements and Solutions for ISP IPv6 Access Network
Creation date:   2012-05-09
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 14

Abstract:
  An Internet Service Provider (ISP) is always confronted with many
  security threats based on IP address spoofing. Unfortunately, the
  Internet architecture fails to provide the defense mechanism. Source
  Address Validation Improvement (SAVI) was developed to prevent IP
  source address spoofing which can enable impersonation and malicious
  traffic redirection. Thus, the mechanism is essential for ISPs.
  However, due to the diversity of address assignment methods, SAVI
  solution is also different accordingly. This document describes five
  scenarios of ISPs&#39;IPv6 access network, and moreover, states its SAVI
  requirements and tentative solutions accordingly.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Zhu Liang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 10:22:52 +0800

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2012/5/9
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-shi-savi-access-01.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked],

Abstract:

The IETF Secretariat