Subject: [Sdn] A proposal on an exchange protocol for SDNs

From: "Diego R. Lopez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 12:45:16 +0000

Hi,

We have recently published the document linked below, describing a proposal for
the exchange of information between SDN controllers in different domains. We hope
to have the opportunity for discussing it at our next meeting and, of course,
through this list:

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-yin-sdn-sdni-00.txt

Be goode,

--
"Esta vez no fallaremos, Doctor Infierno"

Dr Diego R. Lopez
Telefonica I+D
http://people.tid.es/diego.lopez/

e-mail: [email-masked]
Tel:    +34 913 129 041
Mobile: +34 682 051 091
-----------------------------------------

________________________________

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra política de envío y recepción de correo electrónico en el enlace situado más abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at.
http://www.tid.es/ES/PAGINAS/disclaimer.aspx