Subject: [Sdn] CfP Special Session on SDN within ICCE 2014 ** deadline extension

From: Paul Müller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 08:15:05 +0100

================================================================
                        Deadline Extension
                        till Febuary 28th
================================================================
            (Apologies if you receive multiple copies)
================================================================

            Call for Papers (Special Session on SDN)

The 5th International Conference on Communications and Electronics
                          (ICCE 2014)
================================================================

                      Da Nang, Vietnam
                July 30th  August 1st, 2014
                  http://www.icce-2014.org <http://www.icce-2014.org/>

Software-defined-networking (SDN) in general describes the provision
of programmable interfaces within the network and its substrates to
enable a high degree of flexibility in adapting to new application
requirements and network capabilities. This requires some methods to
interact between data-plane and control-plane. One method, among others,
is OpenFlow. The typical SDN elements are the forwarding functions in
network devices, network controllers and finally applications.

For more information see: http://www.icce-2014.org/?page_id=908

IMPORTANT DATES
-----------------
* Paper Submission: February 28th, 2014
* Notification:     April 13th, 2014
* Camera Ready Due: May 24th, 2014
* Conference:       July 30th  August 1st, 2014
____________________________________________________________________________

Prof. Dr. Paul Mueller email: [email-masked]
University of Kaiserslautern Phone: ++49-(0)631-205-2263
Dep. of Computer Science Fax:   ++49-(0)631-205-3056
Paul Ehrlich Strasse Geb. 34 http://www.icsy.de <http://www.icsy.de/>
D-67653 Kaiserslautern
Germany
____________________________________________________________________________