Subject: [Sdn] Open Source tools for Hybrid IP/SDN networking experiments

From: Stefano Salsano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 17:08:26 +0200

Dear all,

we have released an Open Source Hybrid IP/SDN (OSHI) node for Linux 
combining Quagga (OSPF routing) and Open vSwitch

http://netgroup.uniroma2.it/OSHI/

our experimental framework allows to:

- graphically design a topology (composed by OSHI core and access 
routers, end hosts, layer 2 switches)
- automatically deploy the topology and configure the services on 
Mininet or on SDN testbeds
- generate traffic between end hosts and collect performances 
measurements (CPU load) on the OSHI nodes.

comments are welcome !

Stefano

--
This activity has been partially funded by EU in the context of DREAMER, 
which is one of the beneficiary projects of the GÉANT Open Call research 
initiative, see www.geant.net.
The partners of DREAMER are: CNIT, CREATE-NET and Consortium GARR.

-- 
*******************************************************************
Stefano Salsano
Dipartimento Ingegneria Elettronica
Universita' di Roma "Tor Vergata"
Via del Politecnico, 1 - 00133 Roma - ITALY

http://netgroup.uniroma2.it/Stefano_Salsano/

E-mail  : [email-masked]
Cell.   : +39 320 4307310
Office  : (Tel.) +39 06 72597770  (Fax.) +39 06 72597435
*******************************************************************