Subject: [Sdn] CFP: WoWMoM 2015 Call for Workshops, Demos and PhD Forum

From: Flavio Esposito <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 14:13:06 -0600

Dear Colleagues,

please consider contributing to the Workshops, Demos, and Ph.D. Forum
initiatives in conjunction with the 16th IEEE International Symposium on a
World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks (WoWMoM 2015)

http://csr.bu.edu/wowmom15/workshops.html

http://csr.bu.edu/wowmom15/demos.html

http://csr.bu.edu/wowmom15/phdforum.html

Flavio Esposito
Ph.D., Advanced Technology Group,
Exegy Inc., St. Louis, MO
http://cs-people.bu.edu/flavio

=========================================

Call for WoWMoM 15 PhD Forum Extended Abstracts

=========================================

Current PhD students working in areas related to wireless, mobile and
multimedia networking are encouraged to submit a two-page extended abstract
comprising a summary of their research findings, work in progress and
planned research. The forum will be a platform for PhD students to interact
both with their peers as well as experienced researchers from industry and
academia.

The PhD student should be the sole author, although contributions of the
advisor and others may be acknowledged in the extended abstract.

Submissions will be reviewed to ensure quality and relevance. Authors of
accepted submissions are expected to attend WoWMoM 2015 and to present
their poster at the PhD Forum. The best presentation/poster will receive an
award. Accepted extended abstracts will be published in the WoWMoM 2015
conference proceedings

PhD Forum Important dates

-------------------------------------

Abstract Submission Deadline: March 27, 2015

Full manuscript due: May 7, 2015

Acceptance notification: April 17, 2015

More information at http://csr.bu.edu/wowmom15/phdforum.html

======================

Call for WoWMoM 15 Demos

======================

WoWMoM 2015 invites technical demonstrations and posters showing innovative
and original research in the areas of wireless, mobile, and multimedia
networking as well as ubiquitous and pervasive systems.

Submissions from both industry and academia are strongly encouraged.

A Best Demo Award will be granted by WoWMoM 2015, based on innovation and
technical contribution.

All submissions will undergo rigorous review process, the extended
abstracts of accepted demonstrations will be included in the proceedings of
WoWMoM 2015.

Demo Important Dates:

-------------------------------

Extended Demo Abstract Submission Deadline: March 27, 2015

Full manuscript due: May 7, 2015

Acceptance notification: April 30, 2015

More information at:

http://csr.bu.edu/wowmom15/demos.html

==========================

Call for WoWMoM 15 Workshops

==========================

Autonomic and Opportunistic Communications (AOC) - Workshop

http://cnd.iit.cnr.it/aoc2015/

AOC Important Dates:

------------------------------

Registration Deadline: March 7, 2015

Submission Deadline: March 14, 2015

Acceptance Notification: April 20, 2015

Camera ready: May 7, 2015

Workshop: June 14, 2015

======================================================

COgnitive Radio Applications and aLgorithms (CORAL) - Workshop

http://www.cs.unibo.it/coral2015/coral2015.html

CORAL Important Dates:

---------------------------------

Registration Deadline: March 13, 2015

Submission Deadline: March 20, 2015

Acceptance Notification: April 20, 2015

Camera Ready: May 7, 2015

Workshop: June 14, 2015

======================================================

Internet of Things: Smart Objects and Services (IoT-SoS) -Workshop

http://www.csee.umbc.edu/~nilanb/iot-sos-2015/

IoT-SoS Important Dates:

---------------------------------

Registration Deadline: March 14, 2015

Submission Deadline: March 14, 2015

Acceptance Notification: April 30, 2015

Camera Ready: May 7, 2015

Workshop: June 14, 2015

======================================================

Smart Vehicles (SmartVehicles) - Workshop

http://cnd.iit.cnr.it/smartvehicles2015/

SmartVehicles Important Dates:

------------------------------------------

Registration Deadline: March 7, 2015

Submission Deadline: March 14, 2015

Acceptance Notification: April 20, 2015

Camera Ready: May 7, 2015

Workshop: June 14, 2015

======================================================

Video Everywhere (VidEv) - Workshop

http://www.videv2015.tuc.gr/

VidEv Important Dates:

-------------------------------

Registration Deadline: March 14, 2015

Submission Deadline: March 14, 2015

Acceptance Notification: April 30, 2015

Camera Ready: May 7, 2015

Workshop: June 14, 2015