Subject: [Sdn] SDN Reading List

From: Vipul Gautam <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 00:22:49 +0545

Dear Cristian,

It's Good.
I am ready to support.

Best Regards,
Vipul Gautam
(977-9841350299)

On Jul 28, 2016 00:45, <[email-masked]> wrote:

Send sdn mailing list submissions to
        [email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
        https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/sdn
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
        [email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
        [email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of sdn digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. SDN reading list (Cristian Lumezanu)
   2. Re: [openflow-discuss] SDN reading list (HENRYDOSS, JAMES)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 15:36:41 +0000
From: Cristian Lumezanu <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>,
        "[email-masked]"
        <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Sdn] SDN reading list
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Hi everybody,

I have been maintaining an SDN reading list (
https://sites.google.com/site/sdnreadinglist/) for the last four years. My
original goal was to provide a centralized repository of SDN research to
better help both newcomers and experienced researchers navigate this rather
new research area. The number of hits that the website receives every day
makes me think that this effort was not in vain. However, as the field of
SDN has grown rapidly in the past few years, so has the number of projects,
conferences, and papers that I must keep track of and update. This is
slowly taking up more time than I can allocate to it and the freshness of
the list suffers.

Therefore, I would like to turn the SDN reading list into a collaborative
project. For this, I am looking for volunteers who would like to take over
the task of updating (and keeping up-to-date) small parts of the site. A
?part? could be a sub-area of SDN research, such as ?verification? or
?monitoring and measurement". If it?s your own research area, even better,
you are probably following all related work anyway and would need little
time to keep your part up-to-date.

If you can help with this, please send me a personal email with what
sub-areas you are comfortable updating and any other constraints that you
may have. Even if you don?t have time for this but you have suggestions for
how this reading list might better serve the community, please send them
along.

Cristian

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 15:48:19 +0000
From: "HENRYDOSS, JAMES" <[email-masked]>
To: Cristian Lumezanu <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]"
        <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]"
        <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Sdn] [openflow-discuss] SDN reading list
Message-ID:
        <
[email-masked]>

Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Hi Cristian,

Please include my name. I am  available to support this website. This is an
excellent google page with latest updates on the SDN field.

James Henrydoss
(404)-345-2524

-----Original Message-----
From: openflow-discuss [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Cristian Lumezanu
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 11:37 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked] <
[email-masked]>
Subject: [openflow-discuss] SDN reading list

Hi everybody,

I have been maintaining an SDN reading list (
https://sites.google.com/site/sdnreadinglist/) for the last four years. My
original goal was to provide a centralized repository of SDN research to
better help both newcomers and experienced researchers navigate this rather
new research area. The number of hits that the website receives every day
makes me think that this effort was not in vain. However, as the field of
SDN has grown rapidly in the past few years, so has the number of projects,
conferences, and papers that I must keep track of and update. This is
slowly taking up more time than I can allocate to it and the freshness of
the list suffers.

Therefore, I would like to turn the SDN reading list into a collaborative
project. For this, I am looking for volunteers who would like to take over
the task of updating (and keeping up-to-date) small parts of the site. A
?part? could be a sub-area of SDN research, such as ?verification? or
?monitoring and measurement". If it?s your own research area, even better,
you are probably following all related work anyway and would need little
time to keep your part up-to-date.

If you can help with this, please send me a personal email with what
sub-areas you are comfortable updating and any other constraints that you
may have. Even if you don?t have time for this but you have suggestions for
how this reading list might better serve the community, please send them
along.

Cristian

_______________________________________________
openflow-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/openflow-discuss

------------------------------

Subject: Digest Footer

_______________________________________________
sdn mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/sdn

------------------------------

End of sdn Digest, Vol 50, Issue 7
**********************************

---

From: "Liushucheng (Will)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 02:34:02 +0000

Cool.  I suggest put this link into SDNRG wiki.

Regards,
Will (Shucheng LIU)

From: sdn [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Vipul Gautam
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2016 2:38 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Sdn] SDN Reading List

Dear Cristian,

It's Good.
I am ready to support.

Best Regards,
Vipul Gautam
(977-9841350299)

On Jul 28, 2016 00:45, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Send sdn mailing list submissions to
        [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
        https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/sdn
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
        [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

You can reach the person managing the list at
        [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Today's Topics:

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 15:36:41 +0000
From: Cristian Lumezanu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>,
        "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>"
        <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [Sdn] SDN reading list
Message-ID: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Hi everybody,

I have been maintaining an SDN reading list (https://sites.google.com/site/sdnreadinglist/) for the last four years. My original goal was to provide a centralized repository of SDN research to better help both newcomers and experienced researchers navigate this rather new research area. The number of hits that the website receives every day makes me think that this effort was not in vain. However, as the field of SDN has grown rapidly in the past few years, so has the number of projects, conferences, and papers that I must keep track of and update. This is slowly taking up more time than I can allocate to it and the freshness of the list suffers.

Therefore, I would like to turn the SDN reading list into a collaborative project. For this, I am looking for volunteers who would like to take over the task of updating (and keeping up-to-date) small parts of the site. A ?part? could be a sub-area of SDN research, such as ?verification? or ?monitoring and measurement". If it?s your own research area, even better, you are probably following all related work anyway and would need little time to keep your part up-to-date.

If you can help with this, please send me a personal email with what sub-areas you are comfortable updating and any other constraints that you may have. Even if you don?t have time for this but you have suggestions for how this reading list might better serve the community, please send them along.

Cristian

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 15:48:19 +0000
From: "HENRYDOSS, JAMES" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
To: Cristian Lumezanu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>"
        <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>"
        <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: [Sdn] [openflow-discuss] SDN reading list
Message-ID:
        <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>

Hi Cristian,

Please include my name. I am  available to support this website. This is an excellent google page with latest updates on the SDN field.

James Henrydoss
(404)-345-2524

-----Original Message-----
From: openflow-discuss [mailto:[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>] On Behalf Of Cristian Lumezanu
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 11:37 AM
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [openflow-discuss] SDN reading list

Hi everybody,

I have been maintaining an SDN reading list (https://sites.google.com/site/sdnreadinglist/) for the last four years. My original goal was to provide a centralized repository of SDN research to better help both newcomers and experienced researchers navigate this rather new research area. The number of hits that the website receives every day makes me think that this effort was not in vain. However, as the field of SDN has grown rapidly in the past few years, so has the number of projects, conferences, and papers that I must keep track of and update. This is slowly taking up more time than I can allocate to it and the freshness of the list suffers.

Therefore, I would like to turn the SDN reading list into a collaborative project. For this, I am looking for volunteers who would like to take over the task of updating (and keeping up-to-date) small parts of the site. A ?part? could be a sub-area of SDN research, such as ?verification? or ?monitoring and measurement". If it?s your own research area, even better, you are probably following all related work anyway and would need little time to keep your part up-to-date.

If you can help with this, please send me a personal email with what sub-areas you are comfortable updating and any other constraints that you may have. Even if you don?t have time for this but you have suggestions for how this reading list might better serve the community, please send them along.

Cristian

_______________________________________________
openflow-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/openflow-discuss

Subject: Digest Footer

_______________________________________________
sdn mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/sdn

---

From: Rana Sircar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 19:39:06 +0530

Hi,

This is really useful.

Best Regards,
Rana Sircar
GSM+919899003705|

On 29 July 2016 at 00:07, Vipul Gautam <[email-masked]> wrote:

> https://sites.google.com/site/sdnreadinglist/) for the last four years.
> My original goal was to provide a centralized repository of SDN research to
> [email-masked]
> >
>
> Please include my name. I am  available to support this website. This is
> an excellent google page with latest updates on the SDN field.
>
> James Henrydoss
> (404)-345-2524
>
> From: openflow-discuss [mailto:
> [email-masked]] On Behalf Of Cristian
> Lumezanu
> https://sites.google.com/site/sdnreadinglist/) for the last four years.
> My original goal was to provide a centralized repository of SDN research to