Subject: [Sdn] Call for Short Papers, Posters, and Experience papers - QTNA2016, Wellington, NZ

From: Winston Seah <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 16:24:35 +1300

==============================================================

         Call for Short Papers, Posters, and Experience papers

       11th International Conference on Queueing Theory and

                        Network Applications (QTNA 2016)

                                      (qtna2016.org)

             December 13-15, 2016, Wellington, New Zealand

==============================================================

The 11th International Conference on Queueing Theory and Network 
Applications (QTNA 2016) will be held in Wellington, New Zealand, on Dec 
13-15, 2016. The conference is organized by Victoria University of 
Wellington (VUW), New Zealand, in cooperation with ACM SIGMETRICS.

QTNA2016 invites short paper submissions that describe:
- recent original results and/or on-going research in network 
performance modelling and analysis
- network applications/systems/ideas that can benefit from analytical 
performance evaluation using queueing theory or related techniques
- practical experiences and lessons learned in applying, implementing, 
and deploying techniques/technology for networks & systems performance 
evaluation

This is a good opportunity for industry participants to present the 
problems/challenges that you encounter with your networks/systems to 
world renowned researchers and academics who can help you analyse the 
performance of your systems using rigorous mathematical techniques like 
queueing theory.

Short papers should be up to 4 pages (max) and provide succinct 
description of the problem with preliminary results (if available). All 
submission should use the ACM template (available from: 
https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template) and indicate 
“Work In Progress” below the main title. All short papers will be 
reviewed and accepted papers will be presented as posters during the 
conference.

Short papers should be submitted to the Easychair submission page - 
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=qtna2016.

At least ONE author (per paper) must register at the FULL registration 
rate and be present during poster sessions at specific times to answer 
questions about their posters. Short papers will be included in the 
conference proceedings.

Deadline for submission : 16 October 2016
Notification of acceptance : 24 October 2016
Camera Ready version : 10 November 2016