Subject: [Sdn] CFP: 11th International Conference on Queueing Theory, and Network Applications, December 13-15, Wellington, New Zealand (in-cooperation with ACM SIGMETRICS)

From: Winston Seah <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 09:34:55 +1200

Less than a week to the submission deadline ... don't miss out on this 
exciting event, organized in cooperation with ACM SIGMETRICS.

========================================================

          11th International Conference on Queueing Theory
                   and Network Applications
                     December 13-15, 2016
                   Wellington, New Zealand
                      (www.qtna2016.org)

========================================================

Submission Deadline - September 15, 2016

The QTNA2016 conference will be held in Wellington, December 13-15, 
2016. The conference is organized by Victoria University of Wellington 
(VUW), New Zealand, in cooperation with ACM SIGMETRICS.

The 11th International Conference on Queueing Theory and Network 
Applications (QTNA2016) is a continuation of the series of successful 
QTNA conferences - QTNA2006 (Seoul, Korea), QTNA2007 (Kobe, Japan), 
QTNA2008 (Taipei, Taiwan), QTNA2009 (Singapore), QTNA2010 (Beijing, 
China), QTNA2011 (Seoul, Korea), QTNA2012 (Kyoto, Japan), QTNA2013 
(Taichung, Taiwan), QTNA2014 (Bellingham, USA) and QTNA2015 (Hanoi, 
Vietnam).

The QTNA2016 conference aims to promote the knowledge and the 
development of high-quality research on queueing theory, its 
applications in networks and other related fields, and also emerging 
areas in networking that can potentially benefit from queueing analysis. 
It brings together researchers, scientists and practitioners from the 
world and offers an open forum to share the latest important research 
accomplishments and challenging problems in the area of queueing theory 
and network applications. The conference will cover all the key topics 
in queueing theory, communication networks and other emerging areas in 
networking.

Authors of selected papers from QTNA2016 will be invited to submit the 
extended version of their papers to two special issues of two 
ISI-indexed journals: Annals of Operations Research and Journal of 
Industrial and Management Optimization (JIMO).

General Chairs
Winston Seah, Victoria University New Zealand
Yutaka Takahashi, Kyoto University Japan

Steering Committee Co-Chairs
Bong Dae Choi, Sungkyunkwan University Korea
Yutaka Takahashi, Kyoto University Japan
Wuyi Yue Konan, University Japan

TPC Co-Chairs - Queueing Theory
          Stefanka Chukova, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
          Shoji Kasahara, Nara Institute of Science and Technology, Japan

TPC Co-Chairs - Network Applications
          Peter Chong, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
          Hwee Pink Tan, Singapore Management University, Singapore

The main topics are (but not limited to):

Queueing Theory and Related Areas
• Matrix analytic methods
• Queueing analysis of scheduling policies
• Tail asymptotic in queueing models
• Large deviation theory
• Analysis of multi-class queueing networks
• Optimization of queueing systems
• Simulation of queueing models
• Capacity planning methods
• Source modelling for multi-media traffic and web-based applications
• Traffic measurement and data analysis
• Algorithms for self-organized optimization
• Performance evaluation and simulation tools
• Queueing analysis in cloud service
• Queues in healthcare system
• Queues in cloud computing

Network Applications
• Internet of Things
• Software Defined Networking
• Performance modelling and analysis of telecommunication networks
• Networks for disaster response and recovery
• Traffic management and routing
• Design and system management of communication networks
• Multimedia based systems design, configuration and impact
• Cost benefit analysis and economic impact of telecommunication systems
• Mobile/wireless and satellite communication systems
• Traffic models of voice, video and streaming
• Simulation and experimental validation of networks
• Ad-hoc and sensor networks
• Peer-to-peer communication
• Autonomic and ambient networks

Submission Deadline - September 15, 2016
Notification Date - October 20, 2016
Camera Ready - November 10, 2016

Please do not hesitate to contact the organizers if you have any 
problems in the submission. Contact details on website.