Subject: [seamoby] Request to Design Team Leaders

From: Phil Neumiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:13:32 -0600

I have tried to go back through the mail and make sense
of everything that has transpired.  It would be very useful
if each of the design team leaders would RESTATE their current
best understanding of their respective problem statements.

Maybe this has been done already, but I would appreciate if
it were done once more to the SeaMoby list.  This may help
some of us catch up.  I have had some nasty Email problems
on both of my accounts and probably missed some mail.

Hopefully the design team lists are archived.

Thank you,

Phil

---

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 06:14:49 -0800 (PST)

The archives for paging and micro-mobility can be found @
www.diameter.org/seamoby.html. I am assured by Gary that the context sublist
is also archived, but due to some internal e-mail problems on his side, I
haven't been able to contact him.

PatC