Subject: [seamoby] -IPCN01-

From: Claude Castelluccia <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:45:34 +0100

Dear all,

IPCN01  (http://www.upperside.fr/baipcn2001.htm) submission deadline is
approaching.
IPCN01 is a great opportunities to have technical
discussions/presentations about  Seamboby topics:
paging, micro-mobility, context tranfert...

I would therefore suggest you to submit a short abstract to this
conference...

IPCN01 will be held in Paris, France end of May....This is a
great time to visit la tour eiffel, notre dame, le louvre, champs
elysee,
moulin rouge, montmartre,  versailles, pigalle,....
don't miss it ;-)

regards,

Claude.

--

----------------------------------------
Claude CASTELLUCCIA, INRIA Rhone-Alpes
ph:  +33 4.76.61.52.15 (fax: 52.52)
http://www.inrialpes.fr/planete/

---

From: "Mat Horan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 08:58:32 -0800

In our view of L2 context requirements I'd like to submit the following
items for consideration.  We understand this could broach on the edge of
solution space and definitely in the requirements space, but would like to
put this out there in the interest of defining what some L2 context needs to
consist of.  Since we are attempting to more thoroughly define some of the
context types (Sect. 3.2) we wanted to discuss this one.  Comments?

Mat Horan, Network Engineer
COM DEV Wireless Group
805.544.1089 x2244 (v), 805.544.2055 (f)
http://www.comdev.cc