Subject: [seamoby] Proposed Seamoby Agenda

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 16:20:47 -0800 (PST)

All,

Here is the proposed agenda for the Minn. IETF Seamoby meeting:

	- Agenda Bashing
	- Milestone Review
	- Update from Paging Design Team
	- Update from Context Design Team
	- Update from Micro-Mobility Design Team
	- Update on any CT or paging requirements work
	- QOS issues (Michael Thomas)

PatC

---

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:46:41 -0800 (PST)

> How does this differ from 3 and 4?

well, I sent out a note stating that CT and paging could start their
requirements work, and asked for how the WG wanted to handle this task. I have
yet to receive any answers on the list, but so far private responses were 3
(design teams).

The difference is that 3 and 4 concentrates on the work that occured in
putting together the problem statement (and I see that I wasn't clear :(,
while the last one is in regards to any possible requirements work that may
have started.

PatC

---

From: James Kempf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:42:03 -0800

Hi Pat,

>         - QOS issues (Michael Thomas)

                 jak