Subject: RE: [seamoby] Context Transfer and Paging

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:39:39 +0200

Hi Pat,

> As far as MM is concerned, I believe that we need another 
> revision of the ID, and I need to sit down with our ADs at the 
> next IETF.

I sent out a revision on Friday.  I hope it makes it through the 
buffer.  Most of the changes were related to the 'scope' of
MM (for lack of a better term) & setting the stage for 
requirements.  

Hopefully when this appears, we can have some discussion on this.

cheers,
John

---

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 07:05:40 -0800 (PST)

> Hopefully when this appears, we can have some discussion on this.

I wasn't sure that it actually *did* make the deadline. I know that additional
comments were sent since. The ADs and I are sitting down at the IETF with some
other folks to discuss this.

I will keep the list posted,

PatC