Subject: [seamoby] CFP: SPECIAL SESSION ON RESOURCE MANAGEMENT FOR WIRELESS MULTIMED IA

From: "Muhammad Jaseemuddin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 17:13:56 -0400

SPECIAL SESSION ON RESOURCE MANAGEMENT FOR WIRELESS MULTIMEDIA
IFIP/IEEE International Conference on Management of Multimedia Networks and
Services (IFIP/IEEE MMNS2001)
October 29- November 1, 2001, Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://www.mnlab.cs.depaul.edu/mmns2001 

Broadband wireless multimedia services are becoming very popular. This
special session will focus on architectures and techniques for supporting
QoS in future wireless multimedia networks. The session is looking for
original contributions in this demanding area that address issues related to
both networking and wireless systems. This includes integration of personal
wireless multimedia into the Internet, efficient resource management
techniques in wireless access netowrks that consider internet QoS models,
the limited resources in wireless systems, such as spectrum resource and
transmitter power, mobility management, bandwidth allocation, location and
handoff procedures, channel access and assignment, call admission control,
and end-to-end adaptive control for wireless multimedia. 

You can submit papers on-line using the keyword SPECIAL SESSION ON RESOURCE
MANAGEMENT FOR WIRELESS MULTIMEDIA either to the conference website or to
[email-masked]. The deadline for paper submission for this
special session is May 31, 2001. For questions  about this special session,
contact:

Muhammad Jaseemuddin
Nortel Networks
P.O. Box 3511 Station C
Ottawa, ON K1Y 4H7
Canada
Tel: +1 613 765-7520
Email: [email-masked]