Subject: RE: [seamoby] work that "needs" to get done and where

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 16:34:45 +0300

Hi Pat,

> FWIW, I am waiting for the new charter to be approved, which 
> would include this very work item. So, since it isn't in the 
> charter, perhaps people are reluctant to work on it. However, 
> if people still aren't that interested once the new charter 
> is available, then I will be confused. I do recall
> people complaining a whole lot about MIP on the list, and no one is 
> willing to work on fixing it....

Does this mean that we should wait until the charter is updated
before doing anything on a DT basis?  I have a large handful of
people who have said they could do something.

John

---

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 06:53:24 -0700

> people who have said they could do something.

No need to wait, I was just making a statement on the charter.

PatC