Subject: [seamoby] Sigma and Bluetooth @ Your Service

From: Jonas Norberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 10:41:53 +0200

Dear Sir/Madam,
As you may know Sigma is a high-profile developer of Bluetooth technology
with a lot of experience in the filed. One of the areas that we have a
particular knowledge in is Bluetooth headset, phones and accessories to
this. (http://www.sigma.se/english/operations/lasmer/Cases.asp?Cid=25) We
also have some "building" blocks that we can use in some products for our
customers that would save a lot of time in software development in a
Bluetooth project. For instance our own Bluetooth Protocol Stack that has
already been used in some products.

Sigma is a design-house in Europe with main-office in Sweden. We're around
3300 engineers. The branches we often work in is the automotive, tele/data
industry as well as in the medical technology field.

A short list of some of Sigma's reference projects within the Bluetooth
area:

*	A headset for communication against either a cellular phone or
another headset. Within the project we designed a complete qualified
Bluetooth stack including the headset profile and all necessary hard ware.
*	Design-concept for automotive wireless hands-free.
*	R&D of a product that can be used as a information zone using
Bluetooth. Sigma had a big project group involved in the product that allows
the user to get up-to-date information into the mobile when entering shops.
*	Design of Bluetooth low-level protocol analyzer.
*	Design of gateway CAN-Bluetooth.
*	Distributor of Bluetooth development tools and training seminars
(www.comtec.sigma.se)

This was just a short presentation of us and I do believe that we can help
you in any kind of project, not only with wireless issues. 

Maybe you or someone at your company are interested in the Bluetooth field
and maybe even in a co-operation with Sigma, as we are one of the leading
consultancy firms in Bluetooth technology and embedded systems solutions.
Why not send me an e-mail or call me if you have any questions what Sigma is
doing or what we can do. If you are going to the Bluetooth Congress next
week in Monte Carlo I would gladly have a chat with you or someone from your
company. I'm going to be in booth D6, the Sigma booth.

Best regards
Jonas Norberg

Business Developer Bluetooth Solutions
Sigma Exallon Systems AB
+46 40 665 92 52 (Direct)
http://www.es.sigma.se
http://www.sigma.se

 <<Jonas Norberg (E-mail).vcf>>